Game #37: Detroit Pistons 114 - Toronto Raptors 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys!

I am backkk.....and I had lost my headphones 4 games back and thus we went on a 4 game losing streak. I made sure I purchased headphones prior to the game and we won :-) meaning today will be a win.

You heard it first here, folks!

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
      Hey Guys!

I am backkk.....and I had lost my headphones 4 games back and thus we went on a 4 game losing streak. I made sure I purchased headphones prior to the game and we won :-) meaning today will be a win.

You heard it first here, folks!
      Hey Zainab! Which one of Bebe's girlfriends on his instagram page are you lol?

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
        Hey Zainab! Which one of Bebe's girlfriends on his instagram page are you lol?
        Omg. Neither! I'm not his girlfriend. The white girl is the one I met, she's really really nice. The other chick is his girlfriends friend and she's dating GV or sleeping with him.

Comment

Omg. Neither! I'm not his girlfriend. The white girl is the one I met, she's really really nice. The other chick is his girlfriends friend and she's dating GV or sleeping with him.
          Hahaha oh the nba lifestyle.

Comment

Hey Z, hope your okay. We need everyone tonight FTW.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Hey Z, hope your okay. We need everyone tonight FTW.
              All hands on deck :-)

Comment

Would you guys get up to watch Raptors at 3 am?
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

TeamEd wrote: View Post
                  The start is key tonight. The starting five has been outplayed by bench and mixed lineups throughout this slump. It should be better with JJ at the 3, but the team has to get into a rhythm early, skip force feeding JV the ball in big-man ISO situations, screen well, look for spot up opportunities and defend with energy.

The Raps should win, but this is a tough test.
                  Fundamentally disagree with the JV point. We need to go to him early and often.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                    Would you guys get up to watch Raptors at 3 am?
                    I did when I was on vacation.

Comment

Awww....so I message Lucas saying heyy and he messages me back saying "I am sad, you forgot me" He's really nice to me :-)

Comment

Well, I'm doing this for loong time now, especially this year as Raptors are worth watching (wasted 8 hours of sleep this year watching them brutally loose though). I'm just wondering if there are fellow fans, which are doomed with similar fate as mines.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          Well, I'm doing this for loong time now, especially this year as Raptors are worth watching (wasted 8 hours of sleep this year watching them brutally loose though). I'm just wondering if there are fellow fans, which are doomed with similar fate as mines.
                          No, you're not doomed. Good for you for being such an amazing fan. It's so easy to be a bandwagoner which hops on when things are going great and totally leaps when things turn rough. So, good for you :-) You will be rewarded, have faith and patience!

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                            Fundamentally disagree with the JV point. We need to go to him early and often.
                            Exactly, At this point in his career Drummond may be a good shot blocker, but is not a good defender at all. Take it hard to him and get him in foul trouble. One of the only people I remember who actually bites on jv's fake.

Comment

No, you're not doomed. Good for you for being such an amazing fan. It's so easy to be a bandwagoner which hops on when things are going great and totally leaps when things turn rough. So, good for you :-) You will be rewarded, have faith and patience!
                              It's great knowing that I have never been a bandwagoner, out of all teams I picked 2010 Raptors to cheer for... What on Earth I was thinking, yet I fell in love with this underdog for no rational reason. I don't find cheering for teams stacked with BIG 3's appealing as they tend to look artificial, teams like Spurs, this years Hawks and Raptors, even GS are worth watching as not big names but team as a whole is playing.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                                Exactly, At this point in his career Drummond may be a good shot blocker, but is not a good defender at all. Take it hard to him and get him in foul trouble. One of the only people I remember who actually bites on jv's fake.
                                How many times he has bitten on it? I don't think this tendency is going to continue, it's becoming quite fun predicting it though

Comment

Working...
                                X