No announcement yet.

Game #40: Toronto Raptors 93 - New Orleans Pelicans 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every time I think it can't get worse... it gets worse. Now we have six of eight on the road.

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
      JJ's 11 minutes makes no sense.

/ I suspect there's something going on with him and the coaching staff.
      I'm gonna side with JJ this time around. Our coach is an imbecile.

Comment

• Vasquez... why the fuck Vasquez. Like, he wasn't even in the game up until that point I think. Why the hell was he subbed in?
        OG is our king

Comment

• No idea why GV was on Evans there. Can't defend Casey on that one.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            Forgot about JJ. Why wasn't he in to guard the ISO play?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              JJ can't shoot 3s. He takes efficient shots. Also a good passer.

Perfect for irrational benching!
              OG is our king

Comment

• now come Casey's post game BS about the way they played hard to come back etc.etc.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  They haven't played well all season. They just shot a lot and scored a ton.
                  They shot a lot and scored a ton because they were working harder on defense earlier in the season. The only way this team knows how to get easy shots is by mixing things up in transition. You need to defend well to get those opportunities.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    Vasquez... why the fuck Vasquez. Like, he wasn't even in the game up until that point I think. Why the hell was he subbed in?
                    My guess, and it's a guess, is Casey put him in to reward his overall pretty good game.
                    @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• New version because the old one had screwy line breaks...

Comment

• RikkJames wrote: View Post
                        now come Casey's post game BS about the way they played hard to come back etc.etc.
                        "I thought Greivis had the size to guard Tyreke"
                        OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          JJ can't shoot 3s. He takes efficient shots. Also a good passer.

Perfect for irrational benching!
                          I would bet money Casey thinks it's because of spacing.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                            They shot a lot and scored a ton because they were working harder on defense earlier in the season. The only way this team knows how to get easy shots is by mixing things up in transition. You need to defend well to get those opportunities.
                            In addition to not working as hard, their defence has been totally exposed at this point. Teams know exactly what to do against them.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                              They were giving up 50% shooting on open jumpers after two defenders failed to turnover the ball handler

Comment

• He's gonna say he liked the effort on the defensive end

Comment

Working...
                                X