Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Dd played well on O

They should put more focus on him in post.

Enough with ISO long 2
    mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Dd played well on O

They should put more focus on him in post.

Enough with ISO long 2
    No, I insist you first.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      Well before tonight with DeMar we did hold 5 of our last 6 opponents below 100 points, with the exception being the Hawks. Obviously that's not all DeMar but he has helped the defence.
      True, but in that sample size they played Philly twice, NO once without Davis, and Milwaukee who has the 23rd best offense in the league. Detroit shouldn't have scored 110.. they were on a back 2 back, and their PG is out for the season.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Waaaaay to many times....but not lately! Lol

Comment

Bahahahhahahahahha
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Let's look on the white side of things: at least the O looked good.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Glad they won but that Hail Mary 3 and 1 by pope at the end REALLY fucked with the spread. FUCK.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                Naa, it's JV's fault our D sucks. /s
                Don't forget Ross.

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                What a pass by Ross
                He has good vision

planetmars wrote: View Post
                So DeMar was the solution to our defensive woes right?
                At least that's what people were saying, even though the defense slipped prior to his injury

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                Let's look on the white side of things: at least the O looked good.
                Intentional? Two thumbs up

______

We got absolutely murdered in the paint defensively without JV on the floor...thought I should emphasize it.

And how does JV never get calls? Dude seriously gets pushed a lot and never gets the whistle....wtf refs

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  Glad they won but that Hail Mary 3 and 1 by pope at the end REALLY fucked with the spread. FUCK.
                  Rockets doe

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post

And how does JV never get calls? Dude seriously gets pushed a lot and never gets the whistle....wtf refs
                    He needs to take some Screaming/groaning/growling/Whining lessons from Pau Gasol. Works every time.

Comment

Rockets doe

i had the spread at -4.5!!! should have been easy money.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        True, but in that sample size they played Philly twice, NO once without Davis, and Milwaukee who has the 23rd best offense in the league. Detroit shouldn't have scored 110.. they were on a back 2 back, and their PG is out for the season.
                        All true. BUT we did win bottom line. We have issues clearly 4-8 in January but we do need to build on positives. DJ Augustin played great for them but we still were able to finish unlike last Sunday.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          Don't forget Ross.

He has good vision

At least that's what people were saying, even though the defense slipped prior to his injury

Intentional? Two thumbs up

______

We got absolutely murdered in the paint defensively without JV on the floor...thought I should emphasize it.

Same issue as noted in scouting report yet again.

Comment

• The Raptors usually play well versus sub .500 teams http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/type/expanded

Comment

• Yes,Raptors won,but still didn't feel like it was a great game. Raptors team need a shake up,trade,they are 2 loose,no urgency, 2 relax. A trade would make this team wake up a bit. Not sure what is going with Casey and T Ross,but their is something there,2 bad,both gent's are fault,Casey not showing loyalty and commitment 2 the Kid,but T Ross has been a dog this year,maybe the relationship between the 2 has some fault of his play. I've seen couple of games at air canada,seen T ross shake his head, head down, no apathy towards Coach Casey, not sure,it could b nothing. However u take anyone out of the starting line up,u pretty much lost him. If this team is 2 get passed first rd,they need T Ross,if his not part of the future,then u need 2 move him and get a decent quality,close 2 all star caliber at sf.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                Yes,Raptors won,but still didn't feel like it was a great game. Raptors team need a shake up,trade,they are 2 loose,no urgency, 2 relax. A trade would make this team wake up a bit. Not sure what is going with Casey and T Ross,but their is something there,2 bad,both gent's are fault,Casey not showing loyalty and commitment 2 the Kid,but T Ross has been a dog this year,maybe the relationship between the 2 has some fault of his play. I've seen couple of games at air canada,seen T ross shake his head, head down, no apathy towards Coach Casey, not sure,it could b nothing. However u take anyone out of the starting line up,u pretty much lost him. If this team is 2 get passed first rd,they need T Ross,if his not part of the future,then u need 2 move him and get a decent quality,close 2 all star caliber at sf.
                                Always wondered, what's up with your writing style of of lots of commas and not putting spaces after them? Are you writing on a phone or something?

And I don't know how you say Casey has shown no loyalty to Ross, he started him for so long this season even after he was playing poorly.

Comment

Working...
                                X