Game #10 to go Pacers at Raps Wednesday March 22nd 7:30 pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post

There is really no one to blame. This is just a bad team. Running it back would be a huge mistake. This team needs a MAJOR surgery this offseason.
    But they ARE going to run it back and we'll need to wait until the trade deadline again....that's the fear

Comment

• if we can’t outscore team we need defence and our rotations do not promote that aka nurse = casey. upper management does not take the power out of nurses hands so we are doomed to fail. anyone hear blake yesterday, that was the realest number break down i heard all season.

Comment

• This is the type of game you just have to win if you want to be taken seriously.

Is it too late to tank?

Comment

• Even with Poeltl for the full season this is still a 6-8 team in the East. Some of the crap teams got better and all of the good teams got better

Comment

• i am starting to realize how business works in this country it’s never about making this better it’s about kicking the can down the road and excuses. every single media outlet excuse after excuse after excuse. players gm coaches excuse after excuse after excuse. u want to know why the scoring numbers are so high and no one plays defence in all star games. scoring gets you your bonuses.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              This is the type of game you just have to win if you want to be taken seriously.

Is it too late to tank?
              Well this loss helps. 2 games behind the Pacers. Hawks are also 1.5 games ahead. Its looking like Raptors could be firmly in 9 or 10.

2 Play-in games against the Bulls and Heat/Hawks could be tough.

Comment

• this team is shit

Comment

This is the type of game you just have to win if you want to be taken seriously.

Is it too late to tank?
                  They aren’t tanking?!

Comment

Is it too late to tank?
                    Oddly enough, no.

https://www.tankathon.com/

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Well this loss helps. 2 games behind the Pacers. Hawks are also 1.5 games ahead. Its looking like Raptors could be firmly in 9 or 10.

No matter where they land in the draft they gotta get it right
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Thought that after the trade deadline they could maybe get 8th but 9th feels locked in. 10th would kind of be funny cause it would mean 0 extra home games. In any case, I can’t see them winning 2 elimination games.

Comment

• I think we were tied for 10th at the deadline. Now tied for 9th

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

They aren’t tanking?!
                            Intentionally. Lol.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Thought that after the trade deadline they could maybe get 8th but 9th feels locked in. 10th would kind of be funny cause it would mean 0 extra home games. In any case, I can’t see them winning 2 elimination games.
                              Masai said he’d never get caught in the middle. If 7-11 is the middle, then we’re going to end up in the middle of the middle.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

But FVV is getting outplayed by Nemhardt!
                                Nemhardt way outplayed VanVleet. It wasn't even close.

Comment

Working...
                                X