Everything RAPTORS 2015 Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    I proposed in the trade forum GV and Ross. They probably would want a better pg than GV but i figure by adding Ross in they would be more likely to do it.
    That creates another problem of a back-up PG.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Ross, Fields and our 1st for Deng?
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• DoubleD wrote: View Post
        Not sure if this has been brought up already cause I only read the last couple of pages on the thread but what about trying to sign Larry Sanders if he is bought out by the Bucks.

He could be the defensive backup big we need. A possible match with 2Pat on the 2nd unit.

Even are the league min, this would put us over the Lux. tax though, I believe.
        No.

Larry Sanders doesn't want to play basketball anymore. He said that himself a a couple of months ago. You don't want players likr that on your team.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          That creates another problem of a back-up PG.
          Yeah someone made a good revision: Deng+Chalmers for GV+Ross+Fields

Comment

• DeRozan + Lowry for Westbrook. Who says no?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• trex wrote: View Post
              derozan + lowry for westbrook. Who says no? :d
              I say no.

Westbrook is not worth both.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                I say no.

Westbrook is not worth both.
                So you wouldn't trade 2 borderline all stars for an MVP caliber player? ok.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  fuck! I would LOVE Deng. Decent option to go to as well if Lowry/DD are cold.
                  If he doesn't cost too much to keep around he wouldn't be a bad idea.
                  I'm concerned that he doesn't really do anything for the team in the long run. Are we really in need of more veterans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OG is our king

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    So you wouldn't trade 2 borderline all stars for an MVP caliber player? ok.
                    The thing is if that deal were to happen, he would be the only real offensive option on this team (and Lou I guess).
                    Also Casey would ISO him to the brink of crappiness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      chris Bosh?
                      Bosh is a pussy and he costs 23mil per year lol no thanks
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Bosh is a pussy.

Ok, good talk. Thanks.

Comment

• Superjudge and TRex make me go mental all the time.

Deng makes sense. So does a guy like Jared Dudley. Maybe David West.....
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            Bosh is a pussy.

Ok, good talk. Thanks.
                            Would you pay him 23 million dollars a year?
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              Yeah someone made a good revision: Deng+Chalmers for GV+Ross+Fields
                              I'd do that deal. Deng is still really good and would slot in as the starting SF. Chalmers gives us a capable backup PG on a better contract than GV. We don't give up any picks, Ross is the only future asset. Miami does it to get younger and gain cap space. GV is probably an upgrade at starting PG for them as well. One of those rare trades that seems to help both teams.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                I'd do that deal. Deng is still really good and would slot in as the starting SF. Chalmers gives us a capable backup PG on a better contract than GV. We don't give up any picks, Ross is the only future asset. Miami does it to get younger and gain cap space. GV is probably an upgrade at starting PG for them as well. One of those rare trades that seems to help both teams.
                                I like this trade but I think the lines would be better like this...
                                Lowry / Chalmers
                                DD / Lou
                                JJ / Deng
                                2pat / Hands
                                JV / Amir

Comment

Working...
                                X