• Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I'd nab up Williams myself.
    Poor man's 2Pat

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Poor man's 2Pat
      Yup. If Amir don't come back, him & Pat makes a good tandem.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Apparently Utah got a 1st and 2nd round pick for Kanter, along with the rights to Tibor Pleiss. No idea where the picks are coming from though.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Man.. that would really suck lol but I doubt it. You're right about SVG reaching him. He's been defending Jennings the entire season.

Dual point guard lineup man. Where have you been? And Knight makes for a much better SG than PG
          Reason Dragic wanted to leave was cause his numbers were way down when he wasn't running the point on his own.

Who is their 2nd unit PG now? They may still do a bit, like Casey with Lowry/Vasquez on together, but Lowry is still the starter and Vasquez the backup.

Bledsoe will be the starter, even if Knight plays the 2 on occasion.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
            Apparently Utah got a 1st and 2nd round pick for Kanter, along with the rights to Tibor Pleiss. No idea where the picks are coming from though.
            Thanks, makes a lot more sense now.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              MCW is a better PG than Dragic IMO and he's only 23. Bucks won the day.
              Not really. Dragic is miles better today and it's not even close.

RepTdot wrote: View Post
              Can't believe Mia picked up the double Dragons for just Granger, Shawne Williams, Jordan Hamilton and 2 1st rd picks.....Starting V- Wade, Deng, Bosh, Dragic, Whiteside....who wants a 1st rd matchup with them?
              Thought they gave up birdman, and mcrob?

KHD wrote: View Post
              At some point Philly is going to have to start actually getting some players, no?

Honestly, they're a disgrace to the NBA and I hope it blows up in their face a la Edmonton Oilers. Seeing this bullshit makes me kind of glad our tank never worked.
              Why are they a disgrace? They're just accumulating assets. They still play very hard and Raptors had to work hard to get their last two wins against them.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                The two deals that have me puzzled:

Wolves trade Young for Garnett - Garnett is still a n excellent defender, but what is the thinking for Minny to trade an asset for nostalgia? Couldn't they have gotten a youngster or a draft pick for Thad?
                I read a rumour that Garnett is looking to buy a piece of the franchise after retiring.

So they traded a guy that wasn't going to stick around and just takes touches away from the young guns, you get back the biggest name in franchise history and if the rumour is true the current owners went to the GM and said this is what you're doing, stop questioning it, we want out and this guy wants to give us money!!

Comment

• Doesn't it seem like forever since we've played the Heat? Looking forward to that game. Circle March 13th.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                    Why are they a disgrace? They're just accumulating assets. They still play very hard and Raptors had to work hard to get their last two wins against them.
                    Players always play hard, but you really do have to question what the grand plan is here. You draft good young players, then turn around and trade them for draft picks, at what point are they going to actually try to build? What if Embiid doesn't work out, what if Saric is all hype? Do you just keep tanking until you get the next LeBron James? And if you surround him with inexperienced kids would you even know if you have the next LeBron?

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                      I read a rumour that Garnett is looking to buy a piece of the franchise after retiring.

So they traded a guy that wasn't going to stick around and just takes touches away from the young guns, you get back the biggest name in franchise history and if the rumour is true the current owners went to the GM and said this is what you're doing, stop questioning it, we want out and this guy wants to give us money!!
                      So is Anthony Bennett the starting PF in Minnesota now? Looks that way to me. Splitting time with Payne, who should be the new backup PF.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        Reason Dragic wanted to leave was cause his numbers were way down when he wasn't running the point on his own.

Who is their 2nd unit PG now? They may still do a bit, like Casey with Lowry/Vasquez on together, but Lowry is still the starter and Vasquez the backup.

Bledsoe will be the starter, even if Knight plays the 2 on occasion.
                        Dragic was mad because his minutes and usage were down. Suns ran the dual PG lineup last year and can still run it this year with Knight. Just need to sign a PG from FA

Comment

• Damn, if Miami ends up in the 7th seed and we're 2nd, we are going to have a tough battle on our hands. That team now has the talent to make it out of the East.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            Damn, if Miami ends up in the 7th seed and we're 2nd, we are going to have a tough battle on our hands. That team now has the talent to make it out of the East.
                            You gotta believe, Matty D....you gotta believe!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X