X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz
    replied
    Just Is wrote: View Post
    It's why you hope for the Wizards first round. Their coach is as good as ours and we seem to have their number.

...Not to mention, a first round loss to them is at least respectable. I don't know how the reaction would be if we got outted by the Bucks. And I am deathly scared of any team with a competent coach. Not even good or great, just competent. And Kidd has proven to be a really damn good coach.

...I want none of that in the first round. Not even if it ensured Casey was fired.
    Lol!

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    Raptors collapse complete... This has been building since OT loss at Portland.

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    At this point, it doesn't matter who our 1st round matchup is. Anemic defense, and utterly terrible shot selection will get you ousted by anyone with a semi-competent coaching staff.
    It's why you hope for the Wizards first round. Their coach is as good as ours and we seem to have their number.

...Not to mention, a first round loss to them is at least respectable. I don't know how the reaction would be if we got outted by the Bucks. And I am deathly scared of any team with a competent coach. Not even good or great, just competent. And Kidd has proven to be a really damn good coach.

...I want none of that in the first round. Not even if it ensured Casey was fired.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    At this point, it doesn't matter who our 1st round matchup is. Anemic defense, and utterly terrible shot selection will get you ousted by anyone with a semi-competent coaching staff.
    Agreed. We are dying a long slow death.

Leave a comment:

• ezz_bee
    replied
    Cue the Whitman gifs!

http://zippy.gfycat.com/BadPlaintiveBinturong.webm

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    psrs1 wrote: View Post
    24-7 start. 18-22 since. Not even .500 basketball.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    24-7 start. 18-22 since. Not even .500 basketball.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    jerome wrote: View Post
    Jerome is in Boston and the sports radio hosts kept on complaining the Celtics are winning too many games.
    Lol. Quick rebuild ? Too quick....
    I dunno, they got good value on Thomas who's giving them 21.5 ppg and 5.5 ast for 7.2m this year, dropping down to 6.2m by the fourth year. That looks pretty damn good, and probably better than dropping from the 10th pick to the 15th pick or however many spots this late season push costs them.

It's not as black and white as "Blow everything up! Tank harrrrd!" vs. "Sign everybody! Luxury tax or bust!" If you can acquire talent you acquire talent. Still a lot of risk in a lottery pick, most of them will never develop into what Thomas already is.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    jerome wrote: View Post
    Jerome is in Boston and the sports radio hosts kept on complaining the Celtics are winning too many games.
    Lol. Quick rebuild ? Too quick....

Leave a comment:

• jerome
    replied
    We play them twice ore,,,

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    so Boston is 7th seed. Atlantic is on lock?
    We play them twice ore,,,

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    so Boston is 7th seed. Atlantic is on lock?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    ^ collapse complete
    I guess since indy and utah are first they have also officially turned the corner and are powerhouses.

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    ^ collapse complete

Leave a comment:

• Not Too Xabi
    replied
    http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments..._indiana_at_1/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X