• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That easy win though
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
      I dunno Joey, you hit a skid, and come off two bad losses.... you dont pull 360's

I don't think anyhow
      Oh I don't condone the 360 at all. I just meant I liked the idea of throwing down a nice dunk or something, instead an easy layup. Demar has never even been super acrobatic in mid-air. Did he even do 360s in the dunk contest?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        This comment makes me laugh. When the Raptors are playing great, Masai = God. When the Raptors are struggling: "Colangelo's players playing like shit"

I'm just saying give the guy some time before you call for his head. I've never once said masai is god. quit genralizing everyone.

Comment

• 15 1st quarter points vs the Knicks. But the offense isn't the problem according to Casey
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Hardaway Jr. LMAO

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Who uses centimeters to discuss height? Lol Are you European?
              just compared what google showed me lol

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                I dunno Joey, you hit a skid, and come off two bad losses.... you dont pull 360's

I don't think anyhow
                Not respecting the game. Dude needs a solid smack up the head.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Boy. It got worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Oh I don't condone the 360 at all. I just meant I liked the idea of throwing down a nice dunk or something, instead an easy layup. Demar has never even been super acrobatic in mid-air. Did he even do 360s in the dunk contest?

he used to. but raptors training staff killed his athleticism
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Anybody else wanna light something on fire after that quarter?

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Getting embarrassed by the Knicks? Smh
                        Pfft after the 1/19 1st last night, I'm not sure we have any face to save at this point anyway.

Comment

• LOLLLL! Omggg

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            Boy. It got worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            You might just want to copy and paste this every few minutes.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Hey guys, is this gonna be a repeat of 2008 post season where we played like ass in the final 20 games and go up against a team where a homer announcer says "this is a favorable matchup for the Raptors", then we get bounced after 5 games with worse coaching?

Comment

• Not watching the game but can't wait till a vine of this 360 is posted!

Comment

Working...
                                X