• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love to see Casey's play book if he even has one
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      Have I mentioned Tyler Hansborough would have been better off being born a female. His features are symmetrically perfect - like seriously. If we loses some weight and muscle, grows some hair, gets a curvier body, wears makeup, and does his nails - he'd be a really pretty girl.
      We'll give you a weed mulligan for that because you would say that if you are fucking blazed to shit...

Comment

Have I mentioned Tyler Hansborough would have been better off being born a female. His features are symmetrically perfect - like seriously. If we loses some weight and muscle, grows some hair, gets a curvier body, wears makeup, and does his nails - he'd be a really pretty girl.
        You should call him, and offer to help him become a pretty girl.

I just want to know how he would react to being asked that.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

And grew a vagina?

Comment

• Two consecutive blocks by Hansbrough. The team is getting its moxy back.

Comment

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                We'll give you a weed mulligan for that because you would say that if you are fucking blazed to shit...
                This is me in my natural state. You don't want to see me a little bit intoxicated. It never ends well.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  I'd love to see Casey's play book if he even has one
                  You mean his play page?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OG is our king

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    I'd love to see Casey's play book if he even has one
                    It's free flowing....so you probably wouldn't understand...lol

Comment

• I just get picked on a lot for speaking my mind -.- ho hi hum

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        You mean his play page?

nah man, it's obviously a stone tablet.

#PoundTheRock

Comment

• Only the Sixers would do that for DeRozan, Cavs will not jump at that next game....

Comment

• Did Rod Black just read the teleprompter wrong ala Anchorman?! Hahaha

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              We play like a team full of rookies. It's like literally every single player has lost their brain.
                              I disagree.

The sixers are BASICALLY a team of rookies and dleaguers yet have managed to somehow get 27 assists on 34 made field goals.

Comment

I just get picked on a lot for speaking my mind -.- ho hi hum
                                to be fair, you can't drop a line about wanting to see Psycho T as a woman without that happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X