X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucking Zeller though!!! game winner

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      Lou's ridiculous shots are a big reason why we are even close. Not a recipe for continued success.
      SO TRUE. Lou is a big part of whether we win or lose. When he plays bad we normally lose. Not good because he isn't that consistent
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Of course its Casey's fault. Has nothing to do with the best player in the world playing like the best player in the world. Same old RR. I don't know why I keep coming back to all this negativity.
        It's not Casey's fault
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          Lou's ridiculous shots are a big reason why we are even close. Not a recipe for continued success.
          Yes, but it also would be GV's assists. It would be Terrence making a couple of big shots. Demar actually playing well. JV having a great overall game. James Johnson doing a pretty darn good job on Lebron.

I mean you can look at everything from different perspectives. It's how you choose to view the game ;-)

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            What you fail to realize is that just because you state it, doesn't make it fact... game is not over when it's 5 mins left and Raps up on the scoreboard. Enjoy the rest of the Raptors season man, I hope they bring you much "disappointment", so your "facts" become true!

** I don't actually want the Raps to disappoint, just tired of hearing know-it-all's.

I'll try my best to refrain from commenting on your posts GLF, but you have to understand where a true Raps fan stands. It's much easier to sit on your side of the fence, because if you're wrong, then it's "Oh well, Raps won". But if they lose, then it's "told you so"

Guess you told me so tonight. Hope you enjoyed this loss as much as the rest of us did!
            Way to go out on a limb and say LBJ would dominate late... you should've put money on that one!

Comment

• Do you see the crowd cheering the team on? Because it was a good game, indeed. Good game, boys :-)

Comment

• well we kept it competitive AND I won money! Woohoo!!!!

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  well, GV was making great passes. Ross was actually playing well and without lou we lose this game way before we did. I dont mind JJ being benched
                  Raps gve up over 50% shooting. JJ in earlier and a different D might have given Raps a chance.either way 50/50 game

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    well, GV was making great passes. Ross was actually playing well and without lou we lose this game way before we did. I dont mind JJ being benched
                    He was the only one stopping Lebron, so no. Lou, JV, Demar, JJ, and either Ross or GV...

Comment

• Those 8 points we were missing to tie the game just happens to be Lowrys number.

I think we'll be fine.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Of course its Casey's fault. Has nothing to do with the best player in the world playing like the best player in the world. Same old RR. I don't know why I keep coming back to all this negativity.
                        I have to say, it seems pretty inexplicable that he wouldn't play Johnson more. When he was on Lebron, Lebron only had 9 points. 9! 18 minutes for JJ? C'mon...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          What you fail to realize is that just because you state it, doesn't make it fact... game is not over when it's 5 mins left and Raps up on the scoreboard. Enjoy the rest of the Raptors season man, I hope they bring you much "disappointment", so your "facts" become true!

** I don't actually want the Raps to disappoint, just tired of hearing know-it-all's.

I'll try my best to refrain from commenting on your posts GLF, but you have to understand where a true Raps fan stands. It's much easier to sit on your side of the fence, because if you're wrong, then it's "Oh well, Raps won". But if they lose, then it's "told you so"

Guess you told me so tonight. Hope you enjoyed this loss as much as the rest of us did!
                          The first to 100 thing actually is a fact. Maybe it isn't 80% but it's a high percentage. My side of the fence isn't about told you so it's about being realistic and that so happens to be right a lot of the time with this team. What Lebron did tonight is what he always does to us when we play a close game with him. We have NEVER been able to stop him so what would make that change tonight? When James is allowed to do whatever he wants its an automatic loss. He either scored or got someone a wide open shot. How could anyone think we would win this game when you see that happening every other time down the floor. Especially without Kyle. I want this team to win every game if they could, but at the same time I'm not going to be blinded by my love for this team and completely ignore reality. And the reality is we just aren't that good. We rely on a lot of things like Lou going off and getting calls from the referees to win games. And that is just not a good recipe for success.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                            I have to say, it seems pretty inexplicable that he wouldn't play Johnson more. When he was on Lebron, Lebron only had 9 points. 9! 18 minutes for JJ? C'mon...
                            He was in foul trouble. Lou, DD, GV, Ross all having good games. Team played good D but, LeBron just made MVP caliber shots.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Can't there be a day when everyone on RR agrees and there are no debates, long paragraphs that bore people like me to death, and "I'm right you're wrong" mentality.

A girl can dream, right?

Just admit it was a good game and move along.

Comment

• SO CLOSE, BROTHERHOOD OF ARAUJO. At least we tried.

Comment

Working...
                                X