Game 61: Cleveland Cavaliers 120 - Toronto Raptors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    The first to 100 thing actually is a fact. Maybe it isn't 80% but it's a high percentage. My side of the fence isn't about told you so it's about being realistic and that so happens to be right a lot of the time with this team. What Lebron did tonight is what he always does to us when we play a close game with him. We have NEVER been able to stop him so what would make that change tonight? When James is allowed to do whatever he wants its an automatic loss. He either scored or got someone a wide open shot. How could anyone think we would win this game when you see that happening every other time down the floor. Especially without Kyle. I want this team to win every game if they could, but at the same time I'm not going to be blinded by my love for this team and completely ignore reality. And the reality is we just aren't that good. We rely on a lot of things like Lou going off and getting calls from the referees to win games. And that is just not a good recipe for success.
    It's actually hilarious that you think anything you say here is based on reality.

Comment

• We lose this game even if James Johnson plays. Those back to back 3s LeBron hit were the nail(s) in the coffin and the defense JJ would have had on those plays would have been no different than the defense Ross had on those plays.

LeBron was not gonna lose. We needed that one more player in Lowry to maybe pull this out. Either way, I loved the fight, if we play like this, we can beat most teams. Problem for the Raptors...they don't always play like this.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        He was in foul trouble. Lou, DD, GV, Ross all having good games. Team played good D but, LeBron just made MVP caliber shots.
        MVP caliber shots you say.. I don't know man. These 2 three pointers over Ross' hands felt like brutal execution lol. Dude must be a basketball god or something.

He should join that band.. The Killers.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          SO CLOSE, BROTHERHOOD OF ARAUJO. At least we tried.
          The powers of araujo is what led to the comeback.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
            We lose this game even if James Johnson plays. Those back to back 3s LeBron hit were the nail(s) in the coffin and the defense JJ would have had on those plays would have been no different than the defense Ross had on those plays.

LeBron was not gonna lose. We needed that one more player in Lowry to maybe pull this out. Either way, I loved the fight, if we play like this, we can beat most teams. Problem for the Raptors...they don't always play like this.
            Maybe but JJ in late means Raptors have a chance at the end. Casey will never win a game that Raptors should have lost. Over 50% FG against is terrible coaching

Comment

• Good game overall. DeMar didn't manage to carry over his good first half. Oh well. JV was great throughout. It was hilarious one play near the end, they tried SO HARD to get the ball to DD, CLE denied, and finally had to "settle" for a GV-JV pick and roll, which of course led to an easy layup for JV.

Puzzling that JJ didn't get in as soon as LBJ did. If you don't use all 6 of JJ's fouls slowing LeBron down, you deserve to lose when he goes off late. I mean, Ross was having a nice game, but no one on the floor was even slowing LBJ down at all. Besides JV with the monster foul - ball don't lie, ref! And if course kudos to Lou for getting hot and making this one a game - made a lot of. Ives to get to the line, which opened up his shots later.

Anyway, over all a solid game, with obvious room for improvement. Playing the hottest team in the league into crunch time without Lowry is pretty nice. Hopefully Lowry is paying close attention from the bench - the passing has improved a lot, even from Lou, and I hope that becomes a long term pattern.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• NBA is fun.

Comment

• Anyone else notice that if you watch the game on TSN you can barely here the crowd noise, but whenever I watch on the opponents feed our crowd sounds loud as hell.
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• This Araujo craziness is what led to our loss. Sorrryyy, boys!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      NBA is fun.

There no way Westbrook is human
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I was thinking this during the game.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Good game overall. DeMar didn't manage to carry over his good first half. Oh well. JV was great throughout. It was hilarious one play near the end, they tried SO HARD to get the ball to DD, CLE denied, and finally had to "settle" for a GV-JV pick and roll, which of course led to an easy layup for JV.

Puzzling that JJ didn't get in as soon as LBJ did. If you don't use all 6 of JJ's fouls slowing LeBron down, you deserve to lose when he goes off late. I mean, Ross was having a nice game, but no one on the floor was even slowing LBJ down at all. Besides JV with the monster foul - ball don't lie, ref! And if course kudos to Lou for getting hot and making this one a game - made a lot of. Ives to get to the line, which opened up his shots later.

Anyway, over all a solid game, with obvious room for improvement. Playing the hottest team in the league into crunch time without Lowry is pretty nice. Hopefully Lowry is paying close attention from the bench - the passing has improved a lot, even from Lou, and I hope that becomes a long term pattern.
                          It seems Casey likes to preach defense but makes moves that suggest he's going for offense. Ross had the hot hand, but JJ would have been our best defender on LeBron. He opted to take his chances with Ross since he was giving us 3s.

Comment

• Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              It's actually hilarious that you think anything you say here is based on reality.
                              Well if my thinking is far from reality then I don't even want to know where you guys are. Anyway we played a good game and lost to a better team. It's as simple as that. Let's see if we play down to Charlotte on Friday and lose or play like we did tonight. You never know with this team.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• marc fucking gasol. game winner.

Fun fun day.

Comment

Working...
                                X