No announcement yet.

Game #63: Toronto Raptors 104 - Oklahoma City Thunder 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a coach that from the off season will be emphasizing the importance of ball movement and making the extra pass to get better shots.

It's obvious the Raptors natural inclination is to play ISO and the coach has accepted this. Once we have a coach that demands better and holds players accountable for selfish play, that is when we'll see it instilled in our players.

The going gets tough and we revert to iso ball.

Comment

• Another loss incoming

Comment

• Wow. Maybe Casey just got so used to tanking that his instinct is to intentionally mismanage the team?

Comment

• so far a combined 12/32 from our all star guards. pathetic.

Comment

• Casey killed Ross and this game. Fucking idiot.
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• First to 100 always wins. Game over. I don't when's the next time we win a game because we aren't beating Spurs and I don't see us beating Miami either. Both Whiteside and Dragic are going to go off on us.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                What is Jonas doing out there? Getting blocked left, right and centre. Also getting beat on the rebounds.
                See KHD

KHD wrote: View Post
                OKC's guards are coming inside position on him from the perimeter with elevation. Demar/Lou are not boxing out.
                Exactly. Most of the rebounds have been lost to the guards, not JV.

JV has been a beast at keeping the ball alive on the offensive end though

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  I told you lool

He's wasn't resting Ross, Casey just doesn't know what he's doing
                  He heh. Yep, you called it. But im still blown away.

Comment

• I feel so bad for Ross. It's not him, it's his fucking coach.

Comment

• Dwane Casey is not an NBA head coach

He has no idea what he's doing
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• And our commentators being total homers.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          DD shoots 60% for the year?
                          He has taken what.. 300 attempts ? For the year.
                          If he was a 60% shooter he wouldn't be on his 4 or 5th team . He plays very good on the ball D on 2 3 4.... Thats it.
                          You guys think Casey is slow.. if he did that making JJ a focal point on offense.. .. you might try to kill him.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            See KHD

Exactly. Most of the rebounds have been lost to the guards, not JV.

JV has been a beast at keeping the ball alive on the offensive end though
                            And offensively, is it also DeMar and Lou's fault that JV has been getting blocked all night. Or does some of his bad play fall on him as well?

Comment

• Ross didn't have to foul
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• DD with another jump and crazily turn in mid air and fling a pass to the far side of the court.

It was above Pattersons head. A pass needs to be on time and on target for a shooter to get set up. DD does otherwise

Comment

Working...
                                X