Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post

this guy is a fucking clown.

JV getting outrebounded by Westbrook reflects on our guards failing to box out. But of course, this guy just wants to shit on everything that will rile up fans.

Comment

• dumb foul by Derozan
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
        We need a coach that from the off season will be emphasizing the importance of ball movement and making the extra pass to get better shots.

It's obvious the Raptors natural inclination is to play ISO and the coach has accepted this. Once we have a coach that demands better and holds players accountable for selfish play, that is when we'll see it instilled in our players.

The going gets tough and we revert to iso ball.
        Preach!
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This. Been sayin this for a while.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            He has taken what.. 300 attempts ? For the year.
            If he was a 60% shooter he wouldn't be on his 4 or 5th team . He plays very good on the ball D on 2 3 4.... Thats it.
            You guys think Casey is slow.. if he did that making JJ a focal point on offense.. .. you might try to kill him.
            He's also the best post player on the team. He adds a toughness we don't have. He can play point forward because he has a good handle and he passes well...and he's grown up since his time around the league. Nobody is talking making him the focal point on offence. Don't dribble yourself a straw man argument.

Comment

• Thunder shooting 51%

Defense.......?
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Sigh

Comment

• Dagger.

Comment

• This is like the Cleveland game all over again. If the Raps played like this vs Cha they would've won that game easily.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• lol @ that guy who said he wouldnt trade Lowry and Demar for Westbrook.

Comment

• Beastbrook
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          OG is our king

Comment

• The L's keep coming
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

This. Been sayin this for a while.

that was pretty good D by Waiters....played fundamental D, stayed in front of him and didn't allow him to get to the rim, forced him into a turn around fade-away without biting and fouling.

Just that the short turn and fade is one of the shots that DD is actually good at. Too bad he always fades from 15+ feet

Comment

This is like the Cleveland game all over again. If the Raps played like this vs Cha they would've won that game easily.
                                Complete with dagger 3 from the other team's star

Comment

Working...
                                X