Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Freeman-Liberty

It's JFL-time!

Bulls fans and talking heads seem legitimately ticked they couldn't retain him in Chicago. Major league speed and the shooting ability is there. I've heard his defense has left a little to be desired but you wouldn't know that from his rangey athleticism, steals, size, etc. If Dowtin is still scared to shoot, Javon is a solid bet to eat his lunch.

905 bound
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Reminds me of Tyrese Maxey with that on-ball speed / shooting combination. Hopefully it'll transfer to the big leagues. I guess he'll be shooting guard for the 905 next to Nowell?

He'll get his shot with the Raps sooner or later this season, could see him working well with Scottie much like many of us envisioned Bufkin doing. Is much reason to think Javon isn't actually abetter player than Bufkin at this point?

Comment

Javon is my favorite player. His exceptional skills, remarkable speed, and versatile abilities make him incredibly impressive on the court.

Comment

Im getting weird errors too

Comment

Me too. I can not edit my post. It takes to long to reponse. wordle unlimited

Comment

Great signing

Comment

i think he outplays flynn

Comment

Still looks pretty good to me! Not that much of a table setter, but maybe he doesn't need to be with our point forwards...

Comment

If you knew nothing about Flynn and JFL (draft order, pedigree, etc.) and just watched them play, 10/10 people would pick JFL as the better player.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                      If you knew nothing about Flynn and JFL (draft order, pedigree, etc.) and just watched them play, 10/10 people would pick JFL as the better player.
                      This is my thinking too. JFL coming for that backup PG spot.

Comment

Dowtin’s better than both of them. Not sure why we can all see it and they can’t.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                          Dowtin’s better than both of them. Not sure why we can all see it and they can’t.
                          The Dowtin ship has sailed.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                            I like his poise but he doesn’t seem able to shoot

Comment

I am a big fan of him.

Comment

Working...
                              X