Pistons @ Raptors Sun Nov 19th 4:00PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G____Deane wrote: View Post

Grey Cup is almost always a great game. I had no rooting interest but anywhere but Montreal works for me
    Always good if Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg or Saskatchewan can win; great fans.
    You just named 3/4 of the league!

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post

You just named 3/4 of the league!
      If my home team can't win it all (just like in baseball and Basketball) I root for the small market team, reasonable payrolls, under dogs and the shittiest weather

It's part of why I hate the Lakers, Clippers, Dodgers, Yankees, Mets and Miami.

Comment

G____Deane wrote: View Post

If my home team can't win it all (just like in baseball and Basketball) I root for the small market team, reasonable payrolls, under dogs and the shittiest weather

It's part of why I hate the Lakers, Clippers, Dodgers, Yankees, Mets and Miami.
        I was trying to make a joke about how ridiculous the CFL is lol. How can you have a professional league made up of only 9 teams?

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post

I was trying to make a joke about how ridiculous the CFL is lol. How can you have a professional league made up of only 9 teams?
          With a team in Halifax, they'd be in every major Province .... just not that many major urban centres in Canada

Comment

Working...
          X