Everything 2024 Off-season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
    What if the best thing to do is bring back Bruce Brown, at least to begin the season? We could trade him at the other deadline if we feel that Dick is ready to step in and/or the fit is not really there, on a ''true'' season and ''true'' roster.

Poeltl | Olynyk | Boucher | Rookie
    Barnes | Porter | McDaniels
    Barrett | Agbaji | Nwora | Rookie
    Brown | Dick | Freeman-Liberty
    Quickley | FA | Rookie

*But hum... any interesting point guard via free agency? Maybe we don't need another one if everyone is healthy.
    This is basically status quo to this season and the worst possible outcome. Lose some combination of Porter, Brown, FL, Boucher and McDaniels.

SIGN at least 1 DOG.

Comment

• The more I look at it, and with Jontay now probably gone... I can really see the Raps overpay for one of Taurean Prince or Kyle Anderson to have a legit backup forward. And I wouldn't be against it. Another option could be Dario Saric.
      Last edited by TomAmnot; Sat Mar 30, 2024, 01:06 PM.

Comment

The more I look at it, and with Jontay now probably gone... I can really see the Raps overpay for one of Taurean Prince or Kyle Anderson to have a legit backup forward. And I wouldn't be against it. Another option could be Dario Saric.
        Saric would fit what we do pretty well. I like that suggestion.

Comment

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/video/a...is-off-season/

Malik Monk
          De'Anthony Melton
          Talen Horton-Tucker (with a question mark)

Comment

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/video/a...is-off-season/

Malik Monk
            De'Anthony Melton
            Talen Horton-Tucker (with a question mark)
            I'd love to get Monk.
            Melton would be a nice bench piece.
            Hell no to fatty Tucker.

Comment

• A couple questions for you guys!

-What are the best options they can do with Bruce Brown before free agency?

-Do they have enough money to bring in two good backups?

Comment

• Is Zach Collins any good? It seems like the fit is not there with Wemby. Trade Boucher, McDaniels and a future 2nd round pick for him?

Comment

• Which team(s) are on the watch for blowing it up this off-season? Utah did it a couple of seasons ago, Raps should have been that team last off-season but opted to do it in-season. Washington last year as well. There's been rumors of Atlanta wanting to trade either Trae or Dejounte. Does Miami decide being a play-in team isn't worth the payroll?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    Which team(s) are on the watch for blowing it up this off-season? Utah did it a couple of seasons ago, Raps should have been that team last off-season but opted to do it in-season. Washington last year as well. There's been rumors of Atlanta wanting to trade either Trae or Dejounte. Does Miami decide being a play-in team isn't worth the payroll?
                    Bulls & Hawks.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Bulls & Hawks.
                      I think the Bulls will keep the status quo. Hawks will make some big changes.

Warriors will make some big moves too. It will be interesting to see what the Clippers do. Both George and Harden are free agents. If they lose to the Mavs in the first round do they bring them both back?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I think the Bulls will keep the status quo. Hawks will make some big changes.

Warriors will make some big moves too. It will be interesting to see what the Clippers do. Both George and Harden are free agents. If they lose to the Mavs in the first round do they bring them both back?
                        Bulls are the team that should blow it up, but probably won't. Clippers are moving into a new stadium, so it will be a priority to re-sign all of their big name guys.

Comment

• This isn't nothing

Never knew the story behind Alex leaving and now Will is going to join him.
                          They brought a very diverse and fresh approach to Sportsnet.
                          Too fresh for Sportsnet?
                          Would be interested to hear the story behind this.
                          And, is Blake just going to live there now?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Bulls are the team that should blow it up, but probably won't. Clippers are moving into a new stadium, so it will be a priority to re-sign all of their big name guys.
                            Clippers dealt all of their picks as well, so they really have no reason to try and be any worse.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              This isn't nothing

Too fresh for Sportsnet?
                              Basically a bunch of guys who don't know basketball, but somehow are given a platform to sound like experts. Kind of like us posters here on RR.... where Blake and Will Lou actually started.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                This isn't nothing

Too fresh for Sportsnet?
                                The way Alex left was fishy. Making concentrated effort to say "This is my decision and doesn't reflect on Sportsnet" is telling me he was pushed out.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X