Fire Masai Ujiri.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

You mean equally overblown and silly assessment with zero basis of your season long “Siakam is just a bad fit” failed crusade
    What the hell are you even talking about man? Must be getting real bored replying to my comment about Dame not wanting to come to Toronto with something completely unrelated.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

What the hell are you even talking about man? Must be getting real bored replying to my comment about Dame not wanting to come to Toronto with something completely unrelated.
      at the time dame was also starting divorce proceedings if i'm not mistaken which also adds reasons for him not coming

Comment

• Ujiri is for the Raptors

Atkins is for the Blue Jays.

Ownership just don’t care as long as casual fans still patronizes the product.

Comment

• Interesting to know if the Leafs and Raptors are sharing revenue?

Comment

Interesting to know if the Leafs and Raptors are sharing revenue?
            In what way?
            Pretty sure they're run as entirely separate entities under the MLSE umbrella.

Comment

• Scraping crumbs from one of the saddest seasons of this franchise.

Thanks Ujiri for making this franchise the least viable destination by free agents.

Oh wait he just paid top dollar to a 32 year old who he already give up a FRP. He is continuing the tradition. Giving up draft capital then pay top dollar.

The next goal is to select the next Giannis from France, 48 months away from being 48 months away.

Comment

Scraping crumbs from one of the saddest seasons of this franchise.

Thanks Ujiri for making this franchise the least viable destination by free agents.

Oh wait he just paid top dollar to a 32 year old who he already give up a FRP. He is continuing the tradition. Giving up draft capital then pay top dollar.

The next goal is to select the next Giannis from France, 48 months away from being 48 months away.
                A two year sub-MLE deal is top dollar now?
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

A two year sub-MLE deal is top dollar now?
                  Overpaid

Birch
                  Poeltl
                  VanVleet - if it was you, money ain’t an issue
                  Olynyk

I think there is a pattern here, and I don’t need to be a sage analyst to figure it out.

I cannot wait for Ujiri to overvalue Agbaji and Nwora when it’s their turn. You and your minions would be more than ready to defend the overpayment.

Hopefully by that time, it wont happen because Ed Rogers will give Ujiri the big MLSE boot out of here

LOL
                  Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Tue Mar 5, 2024, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Overpaid

Birch
                    Poeltl
                    VanVleet - if it was you, money ain’t an issue
                    Olynyk

I think there is a pattern here, and I don’t need to be a sage analyst to figure it out.

I cannot wait for Ujiri to overvalue Agbaji and Nwora when it’s their turn. You and your minions would be more than ready to defend the overpayment.

Hopefully by that time, it wont happen because Ed Rogers will give Ujiri the big MLSE boot out of here

LOL
                    Wait, Masai explicitly NOT overpaying to keep Fred is part of the same pattern you are seeing here?
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Wait, Masai explicitly NOT overpaying to keep Fred is part of the same pattern you are seeing here?
                      Nice for twisting it eloquently. LOL.

I am sure If not for the higher powers, Ujiri and You falling in line, VanVleet would still be around. LMAO.

MLSE will not rubber stamp an overpayment of $45 million per year on a player who will not move the needle.

But Ujiri will continue to overpay mediocre talents, contract wise or draft capital.

Knock knock….and That’s the pattern.

Comment

• Save this franchise Ujiri by stepping down.

According to Dobby and Smith, Ujiri's contract with the Raptors includes a $15MM annual salary, with the ability to earn more in incentive pay if the value of the franchise continues to increase. Ujiri also received the new title of vice chairman to go along with his president title.

Comment

• I say Masai deserves an extension. Give the man some money!

Comment

• Masasi should fire bafoonn Ed Rogers and bring in a competent executive, also if the dropped ball on the wnba costs the board Tannwnbaum, the only somewhat competent person in the ownership, Ed should be drawn and quartered

Comment

• Also , Nwora is s generational talent, I'm glad we traded Wilt Chamberlain and the Allen Expressway for him. He will certainly exceed LeBron James and light the fire when we burn Ed Rogers Alive, while Cllaw watches and cries
                              Last edited by Quirk; Fri Mar 8, 2024, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Don’t mind Quirk, he just needs medication refill.

Comment

Working...
                                X