Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exit interviews & MU's news conference - MLSE APPROVES D-LEAGUE TEAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    But how does that mean he doesnt think hes gonna come back next yeear? I am a bit slow like Jonas.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post

If DC is not fired this board will go nuts.

Comment

But how does that mean he doesnt think hes gonna come back next yeear? I am a bit slow like Jonas.
        lol, you're right in that it's not a direct train of thought.

At the very least, it sounds like Lowry is avoiding saying that Casey's a good coach. And from there, there's further room for speculation that Lowry may not want Casey back.

Comment

PPat saying they run completely different stuff than last year ... seems odd.. "Night and Day".

Comment

Patterson saying everything changed from last year to this year
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

The 2nd part of the quote which is not in there, "it’s not my choice, it’s not my decision."

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                PPat saying they run completely different stuff than last year ... seems odd.. "Night and Day".
                Explains the lack of ball movement compared to last year I think.
                OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                  Might be the cause, but I still think it is beyond "explanation" for it happening.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                    I'm sure it felt like night and day for the role players. They had a couple months of great team ball last season. So much standing around off the ball this year.

Not sure the guys with 15+ FGA really noticed.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

From the main page:

Does Casey regret anything strategic or tactical he did this series:

No, we tried everything. We made adjustments, we tried to make every proper adjustment, according to their small lineup, their big lineup, their pick ‘n roll game, their post-up game. The only thing we didn’t implement, and it was tough for us to get in, was our zone. Everything else, we switched, they exploited that.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                        From the main page:

And that ladies and gentlemen, is why Casey is a terrible coach.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                          From the main page:

Well there's a guy name James Johnson sitting on the bench and if he really tried everything ( Which is BS )

JJ would've got some playing time.

Comment

Lowry sounds like many RR posters.

Casey is good guy but with team having higher expectations he wasn't cut out.

Lowry knows what isn't said speaks louder than what is.

You don't say I respect him as a man if you respect him as a coach.

Given their history I am not sure you can have both back.

Comment

AMIR

Comment

Amir is either incredibly stupid or delusional

Comment

Working...
                                X