Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exit interviews & MU's news conference - MLSE APPROVES D-LEAGUE TEAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added layer to the drinking game; take a shot whenever Casey uses a non-basketball metaphor.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I don't understand why is he wearing that ring?? lol wtf.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        he's basically sayin... hey bitches, you see that? I know what it takes to win it all. Bitches. Bitches.

Comment

Excuses Excuses Excuses

The same usual from Casey
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Casey basically said that they won early while playing bad, with an offensive approach that would fail in the playoffs.

Ummm isn't that on the coach to fix, long before it becomes a habit?

And with that quote, the #FireCasey supporters just #ProveEm

Comment

too much of pace... What I said after first 10 games.. Ha. I should be a coach.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                Casey basically said that they won early while playing bad, with an offensive approach that would fail in the playoffs.

Ummm isn't that on the coach to fix, long before it becomes a habit?

And with that quote, the #FireCasey supporters just #ProveEm
                I still don't get this prove em hashtag. cuz this team don't prove shit

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  he's basically sayin... hey bitches, you see that? I know what it takes to win it all. Bitches. Bitches.
                  Yeah that's what i'm thinking. I think he'd done. I'd be surprised if he's back next season. But again, i don't think this is all his fault.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Casey proved he needs to be fired.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      too much of pace... What I said after first 10 games.. Ha. I should be a coach.
                      But he also said we needed to play faster after every loss lmao

This guy has no idea what he's talking about

Comment

• Casey saying Lowry is out of shape

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          I think they proved exactly what they were.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            That's a real punk move, right there. Speaking volumes without outright saying it. Disgraceful.

Comment

• So, in trying to keep score:

- Casey said that the offensive approach they were winning with early wouldn't work in the playoffs... didn't change anything

- Casey said he felt the team was playing too quick... kept yelling for the team to run

- Casey said the defense slipped, despite it being his focus... fail?

- Casey acknowledged they have veterans and leaders, but not vocal ones... then later said they needed players to step up and lead.

Comment

• How in the world can Casey say Ross improved?

Comment

Working...
                                X