Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I don't gte why Casey is gonna be back.

I mean, MU knows Casey fucked up. He knows what the issues are here. Yet he will not fix them? That makes no sense to me what so-ever. It really bothers me that it seems nothing is going to be changing. It's like were gonna be a treadmill forever.
    psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Exactly what he said would not happen. He lied.
    People just expect Rome to be built in a day. We've been "treadmill" for exactly one season. I think he meant 5 plus years of half decent-ness. Everybody calm the hell down and let the offseason, I dunno, start before turning on Ujiri already
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Rome also didnt give second chances to generals who screwed up royally

they got canned and replaced by someone better, thats how you build an empire (or a basketball team)

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
        Rome also didnt give second chances to generals who screwed up royally

they got canned and replaced by someone better, thats how you build an empire (or a basketball team)
        True. I'm still holding out hope Casey is gone though...
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          People just expect Rome to be built in a day. We've been "treadmill" for exactly one season. I think he meant 5 plus years of half decent-ness. Everybody calm the hell down and let the offseason, I dunno, start before turning on Ujiri already
          That's not true. We've been a treadmill team for a long time, we just changed speeds. We went from being a bottom team to a team that makes it, but can't make it past the 1st round.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

That's not true. We've been a treadmill team for a long time, we just changed speeds. We went from being a bottom team to a team that makes it, but can't make it past the 1st round.
            that's not what treadmill is. Good enough to make playoffs, not good enough to contend. This has always been treadmill. When you drafting 5th, 10th, 8th pick you're not treadmill. That's failed tank
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              that's not what treadmill is. Good enough to make playoffs, not good enough to contend. This has always been treadmill. When you drafting 5th, 10th, 8th pick you're not treadmill. That's failed tank
              I consider both to be treadmill as neither gives you the results you want.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I consider both to be treadmill as neither gives you the results you want.
                well you're wrong then.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  well you're wrong then.
                  Lol

Comment

• If Casey is returning, the least we could do is sell JV to the highest bidder.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      If Casey is returning, the least we could do is sell JV to the highest bidder.
                      Still think you keep JV. If Casey is returning, does anyone really still see him as the long-term coach? Or just a stopgap who got one more year?

Comment

• I still think Casey is not coming back. However, for the sake of argument lets say he is coming back.

This year, no one blamed MU for the awful work that Casey had done during the season. However, if MU decides to bring Casey back, Will fan blame him for the team performance under Casey next year ?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Still think you keep JV. If Casey is returning, does anyone really still see him as the long-term coach? Or just a stopgap who got one more year?
                          Looking at 2016 already !!! Got to Love MU.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            JV has been paying under Casey for 3 seasons, only missing the starting lineup 5 times. With 3 seasons of work, Casey still hasn't managed a way to effectively use his skill set on offense or defense. A player's first handful of seasons are absolutely crucial to development. What with limited (and largely insignificant) touches as well as minimal opportunities to close out games, it seems as though JV isn't even being given a chance to grow. Another season (or two..?) under Casey isn't doing fans, Casey or Jonas any good. Win win win all around.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                              I still think Casey is not coming back. However, for the sake of argument lets say he is coming back.

This year, no one blamed MU for the awful work that Casey had done during the season. However, if MU decides to bring Casey back, Will fan blame him for the team performance under Casey next year ?
                              Speaking personally, yes.

Comment

• MU was being diplomatic at the presser....there is no way he keeps Casey *positive thoughts*

Comment

Working...
                                X