• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/st...29639070650368

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
      Well there's this.

How are they locked in a battle? Is this all going down in los angeles? Are they wooing Lamarcus and Wes at the same time?
      Is Dallas doing the same? Will Masai outwit Cuban?

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
        who is sam amick?

because that makes zero sense and i doubt its true
        Sam Amick is one of the few NBA reporters that don't seem to make stuff up. He's usually right.

Not to be confused with Sam Amico who's bad.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
          Not too bad of an idea, Wes Matthews was practically a 3 anyway most of the time for many years. With Achilles injury, you have to think he'll be even less of a 2. The question is how expensive would that all be.

how the hell does that work?

Is that an attempt to mimic somehow GS?

If that is the team next season, oh my god.......

Comment

Not too bad of an idea, Wes Matthews was practically a 3 anyway most of the time for many years. With Achilles injury, you have to think he'll be even less of a 2. The question is how expensive would that all be.
            Signing Matthews means at least two years from contending. He won't be close to 100% a year from surgery. Best case sign Mathews and either trade Demar or let him walk next year

Comment

• Why Wes Matthews? Unless we are planning to unload Ross and picks for Faried?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                Billups, Brand, Okur did (off the top)...not the absolutely the way they were I shall concede.
                Also, there have been medical advances. In the NFL a blown ACL isn't even a huge deal anymore. A bunch of guys, including Adrian Peterson, have come back strong from it. I think RGIII has blown his twice now and he's still going strong.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                  DeMar is not going to be traded lol

He was apparently instrumental in helping recruit DeMarre. Why would he do that if he was gonna be dealt?

Like can we think a little please.
                  Thinking a little, how is anyone going to announce a game with DeMar and DeMarre on the same team?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I think RGIII has blown his twice now and he's still going strong.
                    debateable

Comment

• not concerned personally about Wes' injury, but FAR more about this lowry/Demar/Wes/Carrolle/JV lineup...

seems like a knee jerk to try and mimic GS's system.

could it be a ploy?
                      or perhaps a demar trade so wes become sg and carrolle the sf?

Comment

• Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 2m2 minutes ago
                        The Warriors have agreed to terms on a five-year, $85 million deal with their free agent forward Draymond Green, a source told Yahoo.
                        another one

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                          how the hell does that work?

Is that an attempt to mimic somehow GS?

If that is the team next season, oh my god.......
                          I see that multiple people are panicking, but I don't get it. What's so bad about it? You go from one of the weakest wing rotations in the league to one of the strongest, and Carroll can defend like 95% of the power forwards in the league better than anyone on the Raptors last year.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                            another one
                            If I told someone a year ago that Draymond Green was going to get a 17 mil a year contract, they would've called me an idiot I'm sure.

Comment

If I told someone a year ago that Draymond Green was going to get a 17 mil a year contract, they would've called me an idiot I'm sure.
                              Yup...

Comment

Working...
                              X