2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post

For everyone that says Casey is a negative...

"No, I'm melting, melting...."

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
      Psycho-T is not a starting Caliber PF in this league. He knows the system and this is why with his limited talent, he is still in his team. I have no problem having him and Patterson coming off the bench but thinking that these guys can actually be a starter caliber player in this team, is a recipe for disaster.
      Hence I said "third string big".

Comment

Nobody said Casey wasn't a great bullshit artist. Nobody that bad at coaching could keep his job if he couldnt spin a train wreck into another year. Think they should "promote" him to Asst. GM

Comment

so he helped us overpay a guy? woohoo!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Hansborough may be cheaper than Biyombo.. Psycho-T knows Casey's system well and is a good locker room presence. He'd be my choice for third string big.
            Going from LMA to PsychoT. Somebody heard the bartender announce last call

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Going from LMA to PsychoT. Somebody heard the bartender announce last call
              LOL... just responding to the chatter about Byiombo.. and why I'd rather have Psycho-T than him. Bismack is not a starter either.

Comment

Nobody said Casey wasn't a great bullshit artist. Nobody that bad at coaching could keep his job if he couldnt spin a train wreck into another year. Think they should "promote" him to Asst. GM
                I instantly regret unblocking you.
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  No his not. Biyombo can actually get mins on a NBA team.
                  There are a half dozen platters that just entered the league that are better than Biyombo. Roll with Bebe on the second unit and start 2Pat upgrade next off season. Casey is HC there is no rush.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    Man, you're pretty ridiculous. Go cheer for the bucks
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

There are a half dozen platters that just entered the league that are better than Biyombo. Roll with Bebe on the second unit and start 2Pat upgrade next off season. Casey is HC there is no rush.
                      Not many that can protect the rim like him available
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I instantly regret unblocking you.
                        Casey ius a terrible basketball coach and will show it next season as his handpicked players are all out of position with non-shooting Wright playing the 2 and terrible PF Carolll at the 4 with JV benched

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Not many that can protect the rim like him available
                          Don't mind Biyombo, he'll be cheap but Raptors need to try Bebe since he could do everything Biyombo does and score a little. If Bebe busts than Biyombo can fill in. Ed Davis and PsychoT too

Comment

• All this waiting is making people say nasty/cruel things...c'mon Masai!

Comment

For all the negative things you can say about Casey, you can't take away his gift of gab. Plus I'm sure he was wearing his championship ring as well.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                Why does anyone think Carroll was an overpay? First, it's free agency. You pay a premium for free agents. Is this news to people? Second, all these contracts are being based on the new cap that is coming, so the total dollars are going to be much higher than they are on old deals. Third, do people not understand what a steal we got with Lowry last year? The reason the Carroll contract isn't a big deal is because the Raptors have no bad contracts to deal with so, even if it is an "overpay" it is immaterial as the amount of the overpay (what, $2 million per year?) has no material effect on Toronto signing other players.

You want to sign free agents? It costs you.

Comment

Working...
                                X