Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter N wrote: View Post
    He's MUCH better.
    Eye test only, someone more into analytics can look up that stuff.
    I'd have them as pretty even, but what do I know.

Comment

He's MUCH better.
      Well we'd have to trade for both the twins no?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Well we'd have to trade for both the twins no?
        The other twin has already been traded to Detriot
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          The other twin has already been traded to Detriot
          How do they know for sure which twin they're getting?

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            we should ask for a second meeting and bring Liam Neeson
            Maybe we can ask Wayne Gretzky to be available via Skype.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              How do they know for sure which twin they're getting?
              Markieff is bigger than Marcus

Kieff is more of a PF/C
              Marcus is more of a PF/SF
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

He's MUCH better.
                petterson is a better shooter, has a better offensive and defensive rating, is better in offensive win shares.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                  I was okay going with Casey for another year after the first round loss to Brooklyn (not sure how he couldn't have been extended then) But last year there were so many examples of poor rotation, poor play calls, poor plays coming out of timeouts, poor last possession plays, just plain getting out coached, not to mention the style of offense was an obimination.

I thought he should be fired at the end of last year. I do trust Masaii though. And if he, for whatever reason, feels it makes sense for DC to coach next year (I'm hoping its to bridge the gap to Thibs next year), then I can live with it, I guess.

I'm sure DC has forgotten more about basketball than many of us will ever know, but I have a problem with his execution. That's all I see. And I do believe I am qualified to critique basketball, and coaching just as I can critique a movie or music. I might know less about directing than Michael Bay, but I can still tell you that 'Pearl Harbor' sucked. And I know a lot more about basketball than movies.
                  i hate this conversation, but just to make the analogy accurate:

could you pinpoint the reason for pearl harbor sucking to bay's directing and know that replacing bay with another director, while keeping the same script and cast, make a better movie?

because ultimately we're arguing about michael bay here, not pearl harbor
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                    petterson is a better shooter, has a better offensive and defensive rating, is better in offensive win shares.
                    rpm ranks patterson a pretty big plus on offense, but almost equally as big a negative on defense.

morris has a little less offense but a lot more defense
                    "Bruno?
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post

could you pinpoint the reason for pearl harbor sucking to bay's directing and know that replacing bay with another director, while keeping the same script and cast, make a better movie?

Whoa. If we're comparing Bay as a director vs. Casey as a coach, then Bay's script is Casey's systems.

If we're switching out Bay, then we're switching out the script.

Comment

• Is Ben Affleck = DeMar DeRozan in that analogy?

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                          Whoa. If we're comparing Bay as a director vs. Casey as a coach, then Bay's script is Casey's systems.

If we're switching out Bay, then we're switching out the script.
                          haha i guess.

director doesn't write the script though
                          "Bruno?
                          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• I think we can all agree that Bay and Casey equally suck
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Kyle O'Quinn?
                              I wouldnt mind that jidea. He will probably be pretty cheap, although he is restricted so orlando may match especially since they missed out on other guys.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post

Perhaps I should have discussed Pearl harbour in terms of Herry Bruckheimer, the producer who also sucks balls... But yes, I think a better movie could have been made about Pearl Hatbour. And one was, 'Tora! Tora! Tora!'

I am not an expert chef and feel I can critique food let's say if I was on a food blog / critic forum. this is a forum about the raps. I have opinions about the raps. Just because I haven't worked as an nba assistant coach doesn't mean I'm not qualified to opine on the raps or on DC's coaching. I have also played, coached and watched a lot of basketball, not that, that matters, of course one doesn't need to be a basketball savant to watch the raps and have reason for concern w the offense, with personnel rotation, with x and o execution. I have watched many games where DC was flat out out-coached. I want better. I'm not saying he's a moron. I'm saying I want a better head coach. If not now, next summer, or maybe mid-year.

It's so childish to say DC can't be criticized cuz he's a pro and we're not. Makes you wonder why sports writers, reporters and analysts, sports blogs etc even exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X