2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    I don't care what came before or after. Any Prime Minister seeking your miniscule understanding of anything, even your profession, is grounds for votes of non confidence.
    Most PMs do seek miniscule understandings they're called votes. Although in Canada's parliamentary system in a roundabout way

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
      You guys think Casey will try this lineup next season

Kyle Lowry
      Demar Derozen
      Terrence Ross
      Demarre Carroll
      Pattrick Patterson
      Needs more Lou, and he'll only try it after our opponents go small, but ya.

Comment

Kyle Lowry
        Demar Derozen
        Terrence Ross
        Demarre Carroll
        Pattrick Patterson
        think? we know he'll try that shit
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• With a lineup like that primo pasta would contend for rebounds with em

Comment

Kyle Lowry
            Demar Derozen
            Terrence Ross
            Demarre Carroll
            Pattrick Patterson
            Guarantee, then during the post game presser he'll complain about rebounding
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Damn we are going to end up with Josh Smith at power forward. Lol
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• This has been mentioned a few times before and not really anybody's first choice, but what about trading for David Lee + a prospect (i.e. Looney). Lee showed he could still play in the playoffs, and is an NBA starting level PF - just not on GSW. And he's only on the books for one season.

Comment

• Every game against a 7 footer will look like taco fall in high school

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    This has been mentioned a few times before and not really anybody's first choice, but what about trading for David Lee + a prospect (i.e. Looney). Lee showed he could still play in the playoffs, and is an NBA starting level PF - just not on GSW. And he's only on the books for one season.
                    I'd be okay but don't think Raptor have enough salary to match without creating more holes

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Guarantee, then during the post game presser he'll complain about rebounding
                      Yeah and when Casey promised Carroll a "bigger role in the offense", what he meant was "more OREB opportunities from DD & Kyle brickfests"

Comment

• The real kick in the teeth happens when people realize that our chances of landing Aldridge would have increased greatly by firing Casey and replacing him with Portland assistant David Vanterpool (who's name came up a lot on here).
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          I'd be okay but don't think Raptor have enough salary to match without creating more holes
                          I thought the expirings of Hayes, Hans & Fields for Lee could get that deal done on its own? Assuming we don't re-sign Lou, with Amir & Vasquez already gone (matching Carroll's incoming), there would seem to be enough cap space available.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Most PMs do seek miniscule understandings they're called votes. Although in Canada's parliamentary system in a roundabout way
                            You've confused, among many things, referendum vs election, electoral college and electorate, the house of commons confidence holder aka governor general's selection for monarchy representation aka Prime Minister with your fantasy football commissioner that defers to you because you scream the loudest.

Ultimately expertise is the chasm between you and casey

Comment

• There's something fishy going on that I also don't understand. Why is there rumors of us going after wes Matthews? We need a pf don't we? I bet that it's another smokescreen by Masai, you'll see

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                                You've confused, among many things, referendum vs election, electoral college and electorate, the house of commons confidence holder aka governor general's selection for monarchy representation aka Prime Minister with your fantasy football commissioner that defers to you because you scream the loudest.
                                This is a basketball forum. Who gives a shit about Canadian Governmental structure and you're wrong with your insane contrast between mixed government types

Comment

Working...
                                X