• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousins!

Comment

• Marc SteinVerified account
      ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Wes Matthews Update: Sacramento offer to free-agent swingman is actually four-year deal at $16 million annually for total of $64 million

Comment

• Marc J. SpearsVerified account
        ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

DeMarre Carroll seemed off to highly interested Detroit after $14M per season offer before Raps countered & won with $15M per, source said.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          The more I think about it the more I want Masai to work a trade with Houston for Jones.

Houston has lots of bigs (Howard, Montiejunas, Capela, maybe Smith, they drafted Harrell and signed Wood), plus Morey always wants to go for the stars (Aldridge?) so he could be looking to deal Jones.

Jones is only 23, should continue to improve and is already a starting calibre PF. He can also stretch the floor reasonably well for a big man (35% this past season).

If Houston wants to get cap space maybe get Jones + pick for Ridnour? Is that possible?
          It depends on if LMA makes his decision to go to Houston. I think Houston would be willing to get rid of more guys in a trade and dump more salary so they can sign Aldridge. IMO i'd think they get rid of a combo of guys to trade like Capella + T.Jones + Pap cause they need to shed 10 mil in cap to get Aldridge.
          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Marc J. SpearsVerified account
            ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

DeMarre Carroll seemed off to highly interested Detroit after $14M per season offer before Raps countered & won with $15M per, source said.
            we probably doomed ourselves to years of treadmill. oh well
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              we probably doomed ourselves to years of treadmill. oh well
              DeMarre's contract is tradable, why would we doom ourselves?

Comment

• who was it that said we were trying to get Wes to come over for >15mil? guess (hope) we're out of the running.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  who was it that said we were trying to get Wes to come over for >15mil? guess (hope) we're out of the running.
                  Kings know Wes had an Achilles injury right?

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Kings know Wes had an Achilles injury right?
                    It's the Kings. Logic doesn't exist in their front office.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      who was it that said we were trying to get Wes to come over for >15mil? guess (hope) we're out of the running.
                      Yea I'd rather "help" Houston clear room for LMA.

Comment

• God I hope we don't try to outbid the Kings. That looks like an albatross deal if I ever saw one.

Comment

God I hope we don't try to outbid the Kings. That looks like an albatross deal if I ever saw one.
                          While Matthews is a great player when healthy i think MU knows better than to give him anywhere close to that
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

God I hope we don't try to outbid the Kings. That looks like an albatross deal if I ever saw one.
                            We cant even if we tried, we can only offer him 12 million.

Comment

• Robin Lopez to the Knicks "in principle" because the deal is basically "if the Knicks get DeAndre Jordan, then Lopez looks elsewhere, but otherwise the Knicks sign Lopez."

Comment

• Detroit grabbed a Morris twin? Nice off season of grabbing good players from teams looking to shed salary

Comment

Working...
                                X