• Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    The Man

http://nesn.com/2014/02/doc-rivers-d...e-some-traits/

Doc gave this man too much confidence lol

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Someone explain me, why would DeAndre leave Chris Paul, Doc Rivers, lobs? What happened?
      Right now Felton will be feeding DeAndre

Comment

• I love that the Kings just signed Rondo to $10 million for 1 season. Who were they bidding against?

Clearly it was no one since it's a one year deal where he's pretty much auditioning for other teams.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Right now Felton will be feeding DeAndre
          yea but Mavs are going after Lin as a target, who although is not someone that moves the meter too much is a 150x better option than Felton

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
            I love that the Kings just signed Rondo to $10 million for 1 season. Who were they bidding against?

Clearly it was no one since it's a one year deal where he's pretty much auditioning for other teams.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
            That's not too bad, I thought they might do something crazy like give Rondo a multi year contract at 15 mil+. Maybe he tries hard on a 1 year deal.

Still a terrible move to drop Stauskas + picks to clear cap space.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
              That's not too bad, I thought they might do something crazy like give Rondo a multi year contract at 15 mil+. Maybe he tries hard on a 1 year deal.

Still a terrible move to drop Stauskas + picks to clear cap space.
              Yes, but its all so short term. Do they think that Rondo is going to have a great year individually and then sign long term with them? The odds are imo that he uses the year to have a great stat yr. probably on assts. primarily and then scoot to the Lakers possibly on a richer long term deal. Just smacks of desperation/short term team management.

Comment

• Beverly at 25mil for 4 seasons is a steal. I would've loved to have him on the Raptors. Kevin seraphin might be a good cheap pick up.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                  Beverly at 25mil for 4 seasons is a steal. I would've loved to have him on the Raptors. Kevin seraphin might be a good cheap pick up.
                  Has someone signed him, or do you mean you'd like us to offer him that?

Comment

• Don't comment too often, but this off season has been epic for the NBA.

I think the Kings are not in as terrible a situation as it seems, especially cap-wise.

They don't have a single max contract.

Their two best players have definite talent.

They created cap space to show their best player that they aren't rebuilding, which can have a two prong effect;

1) Cousins gives them more consideration as a long term place to play.

2) It tells free agents that they will be actively looking to improve their team, keyword here being actively.

Yes, they are extremely dysfunctional starting from the top and i don't see them succeeding in becoming a contending team despite their efforts, however it's not hard to understand why they went this route.

Now if their owner would STFU and let the basketball people handle the basketball media, it's help incredibly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                      Has someone signed him, or do you mean you'd like us to offer him that?
                      Houston resigned him to 4 years for 25mil, that's a steal! He would have been the perfect player if we wanted a defensive shift with 3 point shooting.

Comment

• An example would be like:

Kings are playing in the final game for the championship and all their starters are heavily injured.

But they have no bench and their starters are all UFAs that summer.

Risk long term injury for a championship?

Rebuild and nobody knows what could have been.

Once again, I don't agree with their choices or process but I can easily see the motivation behind it.

Comment

• Stevo wrote: View Post
                          Don't comment too often, but this off season has been epic for the NBA.

I think the Kings are not in as terrible a situation as it seems, especially cap-wise.

They don't have a single max contract.

Their two best players have definite talent.

They created cap space to show their best player that they aren't rebuilding, which can have a two prong effect;

1) Cousins gives them more consideration as a long term place to play.

2) It tells free agents that they will be actively looking to improve their team, keyword here being actively.

Yes, they are extremely dysfunctional starting from the top and i don't see them succeeding in becoming a contending team despite their efforts, however it's not hard to understand why they went this route.

Now if their owner would STFU and let the basketball people handle the basketball media, it's help incredibly.

only reason they arent capped out is evryone rejected them.

Comment

• So it sounds like it is down to the Suns and Spurs for LMA. So no opportunities to use our cap space in that way. Waste of time...

So now I double down on my hope that we are chasing Harris.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              only reason they arent capped out is evryone rejected them.
                              Did Cousins and Gay REJECT a max contract from them?

They've been treading water for a couple years. If they're gonna take a shot with Cousins around, this is their last chance.

Comment

• Stevo wrote: View Post
                                Did Cousins and Gay REJECT a max contract from them?

They've been treading water for a couple years. If they're gonna take a shot with Cousins around, this is their last chance.

That's the funniest thing about the Kings, theyre really fucking up their last chance.
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X