2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    Not sure they make the playoffs without Deandre. His impact on their D is crazy.
    I feel like I've read the exact opposite - I think numbers show that it's actually slightly worse with him on the floor.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      He was a GREAT fit. Jordan is an elite defensive player/rim protector and rebounder. I've watched a bunch of Clipperf games last year and they struggle defensively and offensively whenever Jordan is off the court.
      I think he's a nice defensive player, but I think he's overrated too. Also, I think this team was really the best possible fit for him, with CP3 there to give perfect scoring opportunities and Blake there to draw attention inside and also to pass DeAndre the ball.

I think the Clips will suffer much more because of this than the Mavs will gain. I think DeAndre himself will have a brutal reality check next year. Doc Rivers and great teammates boosted DeAndre's self-perception, he let it get into his head and decided he's better than he is. Oh well.

I also think that the Clippers will likely find some other piece or pieces who will similarly benefit from CP3 and Blake at some point. Maybe not this year, we will see.

Comment

• What's this about the Raps being interested in PG Will Bynum? Pretty sure he played in China last year, but do we really need to bring in an undersized, poor defending shooting PG?
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• axel wrote: View Post
          what's this about the raps being interested in pg will bynum? Pretty sure he played in china last year, but do we really need to bring in an undersized, poor defending shooting pg?
          casey
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Burn

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              casey
              Right. Forgot we needed a PF.

So KL, DD, DC, WB, PP?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Masai must be suffering from sleep deprivation by now

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Masai must be suffering from sleep deprivation by now
                  Probably let Casey take over while he napped, hence the Will Bynum interest.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    What's this about the Raps being interested in PG Will Bynum? Pretty sure he played in China last year, but do we really need to bring in an undersized, poor defending shooting PG?
                    Isnt that a Lou Will. desc.

Comment

• whelp...Mavs just missed out on LMA, and Knicks are out.

Once LMA signs the flood gates will open
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Are we officially out of LMA?

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                          Are we officially out of LMA?
                          Only accordingto David Aldridge

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Isnt that a Lou Will. desc.
                            Pretty much but Lou is much better scorer obviously.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

Well, they got Pierce and Stephenson, so their bench should be better, and with cap space from not signing Jordan they could get a couple other pieces (albeit not ones that will help them contend).

Best case scenario is they push for the playoffs for the next couple years, and scrape into the playoffs in 2017, giving us a pick in the late teens.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                                Are we officially out of LMA?
                                It seems like the Spurs, Lakers and us are the only teams he met with that still have a chance, with us being the lowest chance.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X