2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
    I think Dj is probably dropping his agent too.. it seems like there was some kind of collusion between him and Mark Cuban

Comment

• The NBA, DJ, and the entire Clippers organization are complete bush league.

Comment

• WTF is going on in LA? Oh my god this is too good.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
          The NBA, DJ, and the entire Clippers organization are complete bush league.
          He should have just responded to Mavs and told them he is no longer taking the offer. This all seems really childish.

Comment

• I hope Deandre shits the bed from now on out. Guy like this doesn't deserve the gifts he's been given. Fuck him and fuck the clippers. what a disgrace.

Comment

• LMFAO i cant help but laugh

does this hurt our 2017 LAC pick aahahah
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

He should have just responded to Mavs and told them he is no longer taking the offer. This all seems really childish.
                This is one option. Another is that the league change this ridiculous timeline for free agency. ANOTHER is that the Clippers act like a professional organization and honour the fact that another organization made a verbal agreement.

Comment

• Katman wrote: View Post
                  So thinking tactically, shouldn't we sign up our cap space and then do a trade for parts & picks where we can bring back 150% back in salary since we are still under the tax threshold?
                  This is what I've been saying. Use cap to sign Dorell Wright to 3.5M, then give three year deals to Powell and Daniels. Then figure a deal with JJ, Ross, maybe BeBe (and obviously a pick or two) using the 150% rule for a starting PF.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• if KD does this with Toronto next year there might be a Nation wide war ahahahahah
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• On a side note... no one should expect anything until a signature is on the dotted line. I think the 9 day period is stupid though. Free Agency should just start from the 1st.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

both guys work for the same network... just sayin'..
                        So Broussard's sauces say that Cuban is looking for DeAndre's Houston house in Dallas downtown? Dam Cuban, you are looking in the wrong city!

Comment

On a side note... no one should expect anything until a signature is on the dotted line. I think the 9 day period is stupid though. Free Agency should just start from the 1st.
                          It'd be nice if you could expect a grown man and so-called "professional" to honour his word. but then again, Deandre Jordan is a goddamn child.

There will be a lot of fallout from this and rightfully so because this would be a really unpleasant precedent to set.

Comment

• this is the fault of the moratorium period. stupidest thing there is.

Comment

• so... is carlisle available?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                It'd be nice if you could expect a grown man and so-called "professional" to honour his word. but then again, Deandre Jordan is a goddamn child.

There will be a lot of fallout from this and rightfully so because this would be a really unpleasant precedent to set.
                                Again this is a ruthless business. I don't necessarily agree that he should have honored his word. I think with the whole 9 day period, he should have informed the Mavericks this afternoon that he no longer is interested in signing with the team.

People change their minds all the time. I think it would have benefited him and the Mavs if he just told them that he no longer wants to sign with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X