No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it actually count as a story if he just tosses out ideas based on his hunches more than facts and sources?
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
      Great news about the d league team! I hear that charlotte is shopping zeller for wing players. I dont think they would get rid of their draft pick so dd is too much to give up for zeller and i dont think ross would be enough. Anyone interested tho?
      Switch Zeller to Vonleh and I'm very interested.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Sheridan Hoops also first broke the LeBron to Cleveland story last year.
        Was it Chris Sheridan though? Since that Lowry thing, I unfollowed him. Is this dude even reliable?

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          I said this in another thread, JV and Lowry most likely gonezo.
          Of the 3 of them, I want Derozan gone.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• If JV and Lowry are gone and DD returns for another year...I will fly to a Raptors game...site courtside and pie both Casey and DeRozan for fielding a shitty brand basketball for the last 6 years.

Then I'll ask Ujiri for a job so someone can fix this broke ass franchise

Comment

• Vonleh to POR, Batum to CHA.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Sheridan Hoops also first broke the LeBron to Cleveland story last year.
                If you throw crap in every direction, eventually you will hit something.

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I really missed Woj's bombs.

Has the offseason official begun?

Comment

Vonleh to POR, Batum to CHA.
                      Wait, where are you seeing this? I'm not seeing this with a quick Google search.

Comment

• Risky trade for Charlotte considering Batum is an expiring.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          I really missed Woj's bombs.

Yep this is definitely the week to turn on mobile notifications for Woj. I just wish I could figure out a way to mute Woj's tweets about the draft picks tomorrow night (which ruins the suspense at the podium), but still see his tweets about trades etc. Anyone have any ideas or tips?
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            I really missed Woj's bombs.

Has the offseason official begun?

Win for Portland, IMO. Batum leveled out and even dropped off, he's an ok-ish starter but very highly paid. Vonleh had upside. Portland drops some salaries as well.

Comment

• Giving up on Vonleh after one season...

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                                Yep this is definitely the week to turn on mobile notifications for Woj. I just wish I could figure out a way to mute Woj's tweets about the draft picks tomorrow night (which ruins the suspense at the podium), but still see his tweets about trades etc. Anyone have any ideas or tips?
                                I mute his tweets during the draft.. his bombs kills all the drama.

Comment

Working...
                                X