• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wouldn't book a plane until after the draft if i was him
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post

I think there may be many trades tonight, but there could also be not many. @bobloblaw

Comment

• i think the raptors will take Harrell at #20 and tomorrow will be so, so empty
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          i think the raptors will take Harrell at #20 and tomorrow will be so, so empty
          If that's the acual result I'll feel the same way.
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            i think the raptors will take Harrell at #20 and tomorrow will be so, so empty
            If Toronto's night is uneventful and they pick at #20, Silver should totally troll us...

"With the 20th pick in the 2015 NBA entry draft, the Toronto Raptors select Bruno... just kidding... they select...."

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              If Toronto's night is uneventful and they pick at #20, Silver should totally troll us...

"With the 20th pick in the 2015 NBA entry draft, the Toronto Raptors select Bruno... just kidding... they select...."
              I really have no idea whats going down. I wish we knew. I wish I had an idea.... I wish for something to make me giddy..... I'm tired of this funk.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                I really have no idea whats going down. I wish we knew. I wish I had an idea.... I wish for something to make me giddy..... I'm tired of this funk.
                I've got a bunch of twitter pages open and they've been dead silent the past 2 hours, throw me a freaking bone here.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  I've got a bunch of twitter pages open and they've been dead silent the past 2 hours, throw me a freaking bone here.
                  Just like last year.

Rumours all day....a couple of hours before HUUUUUUUUUSH

Last year we were all stoked about Salmons for Prince and 22

Comment

• Not really Raps related but,

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      Just like last year.

Rumours all day....a couple of hours before HUUUUUUUUUSH

Last year we were all stoked about Salmons for Prince and 22
                      At least we know that was a real deal that fell apart due to circumstances, so we're not totally wasting our time salivating over Derozan and 20 for Gallo and 7.

Comment

• tonight is going to be AWESOME!
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Not really Raps related but,

One can hope....

LMA would be a elite fit here.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Not really Raps related but,

At least he has more class than Bosh in that regards.

Comment

• ESPN's Stein, who first floated the notion that the Lakers have moved up in the Aldridge pecking order, added that the Houston Rockets are trying to get themselves in the hunt for Aldridge and Kevin Love. They would need to clear cap space and could use Terrence Jones and the No. 18 pick as trade bait to help with that
                              I think Masai should take this burden off Houston's shoulders.
                              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                One can hope....

LMA would be a elite fit here.
                                We should have drafted him instead of Bargs but our GM was a fucking idiot. Our star player Bosh wanted LMA badly as well since they're both Texas boys, but BC had a Euro fetish.

Comment

Working...
                                X