No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nuggets have made injury plagued but offensively talented forward Danilo Gallinari available for trade, a source told Yahoo Sports.

Marc Spears via twitter
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      The Nuggets have made injury plagued but offensively talented forward Danilo Gallinari available for trade, a source told Yahoo Sports.

Marc Spears via twitter
      Nuggets are blowing it up. I would not be surprise if the 3-way deal with Kings and Lakers actually give them the 2nd pick in this draft.

Comment

• Hornets also got Lamb as well. They used the expiring contract of Barns to get him. This is how you accumulate assets.

Comment

• i would give ross for zeller if they took it

Comment

• Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 19m19 minutes ago
            Yahoo Sources: Lakers, Kings discuss possible framework of a DeMarcus Cousins trade. Kings exploring elsewhere too. http://yhoo.it/1Jk8haL
            sooooo.....

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
              sooooo.....
              Kobe, Demarcus, Rondo. Please, basketball gods. Bring me this on this last Kobe (in LA) season
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Kobe, Demarcus, Rondo. Please, basketball gods. Bring me this on this last Kobe (in LA) season
                Lakers have no interest on Rondo unless he comes at a huge discount after the mess he made in Dallas.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                  Lakers have no interest on Rondo unless he comes at a huge discount after the mess he made in Dallas.
                  I'm pretty sure, at this point, he comes with a huge discount. No executives think of him as an elite pg anymore, and everyone saw the Dallas fiasco. It's just if theres any team that likes stars/thinks they could revive him, its LA. Especially if they acquire a star like Demarcus or Aldridge.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• If Masai decides to go in on winning now, Gallo seems like an obvious target.

Ideally Vasquez, Patterson, JJ, #20, 2016 TOR for Gallo and Faried, executed after July 1st. Leaves us a few million in cap space to chase a Corey Joseph type. Then a DeMar trade (to CHA for MKG + #9?) to fill out the depth chart.

Lowry/Joseph
                    Ross/Oubre?
                    Gallo/MKG
                    Faried/Vet min
                    JV/BeBe
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      If Masai decides to go in on winning now, Gallo seems like an obvious target.

Ideally Vasquez, Patterson, JJ, #20, 2016 TOR for Gallo and Faried, executed after July 1st. Leaves us a few million in cap space to chase a Corey Joseph type. Then a DeMar trade (to CHA for MKG + #9?) to fill out the depth chart.

Lowry/Joseph
                      Ross/Oubre?
                      Gallo/MKG
                      Faried/Vet min
                      JV/BeBe
                      Seems like a lateral move. No?
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                        sooooo.....
                        Here is my blow it up trade:

Toronto gets Hill, Sacre, Stauskas, #2 and #6
                        Sacramento gets Lowry, JV, #20, #34
                        LA gets Cousins

Raptors draft Russell with #2 and BPA with #6 (I suspect Okafor will drop because neither Philly or Orlando need a big, and NY will probably take Porzingis).

Then look at a move for DD (Charlotte's MKG + #9 would be great, and hope WCS is available).

Comment

• Call me crazy, but does a Cousins / Bosh swap kinda make sense for those teams? (plus picks, scrubs to even it out). Miami saves some money that they can direct towards Wade's hurt feelings, at the same time fielding a team with Dragic, Wade, Deng, and Cousins at its core. That's pretty solid in the east, with it's lack of elite centers. And Sacramento gets a bonafide allstar back for Cousins, and a guy who'll probably get along better with Karl and works more with Ranadive's uptempo, floor-spacing vision of the game.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            If Masai decides to go in on winning now, Gallo seems like an obvious target.

Lowry/Joseph
                            Ross/Oubre?
                            Gallo/MKG
                            Faried/Vet min
                            JV/BeBe
                            If you really want a player like Gallo, why wouldn't you just pay the cost and try to sign Middleton? Gallo needs to be re-signed next summer anyway. Surprisingly he's only 3 years older than Middleton, and I guess you could say he's still hitting his prime after his injury took a season or two away from him. But Middleton is already the better defender and will likely keep improving on offense.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Here is my blow it up trade:

Toronto gets Hill, Sacre, Stauskas, #2 and #6
                              Sacramento gets Lowry, JV, #20, #34
                              LA gets Cousins
                              A lovely thought, but right now Sacramento is holding firm that they want both Randle and the #2 in any Lakers package for Boogie; the reason the Lakers haven't finalized a deal yet is they want to keep one of those assets, which is stupid as balls because we have the chance to outbid.

Lowry and Jonas plus some low-end picks is less return than what the Lakers can potentially offer; it's more than what they're currently offering. There's no way that three-team trade makes sense for Sacramento at all.

Comment

• I think Gallo would make for a solid stretch 4. You trade Ross/2pat/2016 for Gallo. Draft RHJ with this years pick.

Lowry
                                DD
                                RHJ
                                Gallo
                                JV
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X