No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone hear any rumblings about the kind of contract Ed Davis will want?
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• ^^^ Trust me , you don't want Ed. I watched most of Lakers game last year and the guy did not improve even in that garbage team which he was given everything.

If we can have him for $2 million a year, we should go for him otherwise, there is something wrong with this guy.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        anyone hear any rumblings about the kind of contract ed davis will want?
        $7-10m

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          $7-10m
          pricey... he worth it? I watched as little Lakers ball as possible
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

pricey... he worth it? I watched as little Lakers ball as possible
            No

Comment

• ^^^ No he is not ...

Comment

• I haven't watched Lakers games, but Kupchak say he wants Davis back.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                  Kind of an idiotic statement to make, considering we actually had a top 4 seed because of our win/loss record not just because we're in the Atlantic.

- This year we were 49-33 as the 4th seed and the 5th seed was 46-36.
                  - Last year we were actually the 3rd seed at 48-34 (tiebreaker with Chicago) and the 5th seed was 44-38

Portland was actually the only team that benefitted from this as they were seeded 4th with 51 wins even though the 5th (MEM) and 6th (SAS) seeds had 55 wins.

So what you said makes no sense. I don't care about division banners either, but we were a legitimate 4 seed this year and 3 seed last year.
                  Dude, why are you such an ass?

Can't make a tongue in cheek comment without some dipshit calling me idiotic?
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    George Karl is not a good choice. He continues to advocate small ball strategy and run and gun style. And he has history of throwing his players under the bus. Over the years he became more and more assholish. Plus I think him and Masai had some disagreements.
                    The real mess was letting go of Mike Malone, not the hiring of Karl (which is equally questionable).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• It would be amazing if SA gets LA ... Just imagine T.D and L.A playing along side.

Now that the D.C dream is dead for Lakers, they will go hard after Love. I think Love is an idiot to say No to Lakers.

Will GSW go after K.D. ? That would be sick.

Comment

• THE NEXT STEPS IMO

let Hayes walk
                        let Amir walk
                        let Fields walk
                        let Hansbrough walk
                        let Stiemsma walk

resign Lou to 4 years 32 million and immediately flip him to HOU for Trevor Ariza

Ross slides into 6th man role

make 3 year 45 million dollar offer to Paul Millsap

resign Hayes to vet min

use 3 year MLE to pick up Nando De Colo

Lowry/De Colo/Wright
                        DeRozan/Ross/Powell
                        Ariza/Johnson/Cabolco/Daniels
                        Millsap/Patterson/Hayes
                        Valanciunas/Nogueria

Comment

THE NEXT STEPS IMO

let Hayes walk
                          let Amir walk
                          let Fields walk
                          let Hansbrough walk
                          let Stiemsma walk

resign Lou to 4 years 32 million and immediately flip him to HOU for Trevor Ariza

Ross slides into 6th man role

make 3 year 45 million dollar offer to Paul Millsap

resign Hayes to vet min

use 3 year MLE to pick up Nando De Colo

Lowry/De Colo/Wright
                          DeRozan/Ross/Powell
                          Ariza/Johnson/Cabolco/Daniels
                          Millsap/Patterson/Hayes
                          Valanciunas/Nogueria
                          You still need a Back up C ... Bebe will not cut it this year.

Other than that, the only change I will make is to trade Lowry for pass first PG.

Comment

• Major question to answer:

Can MU sign a big name FA for either PF or SF this off season ...

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                              Major question to answer:

Can MU sign a big name FA for either PF or SF this off season ...
                              Scratch big name - that's Colangelo. Can MU add a productive PF to the rotation?
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• mcrealistic wrote: View Post
                                you still need a back up c
                                small ball!

Comment

Working...
                                X