No announcement yet.

Game #75 Lakers at (maybe more?) Raptors Tuesday April 2nd 7:00pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still getting these crazy ads and what looks like virus stuff on this site. Blocked out unless I "click to confirm you are not a robot" virus

Comment

G______Deane wrote: View Post
      I'm still getting these crazy ads and what looks like virus stuff on this site. Blocked out unless I "click to confirm you are not a robot" virus
      I use Firefox with the uBlock Origin extension. I've never seen an ad on this site and don't have any issues.

Comment

I'm on Brave and have no issues
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
          With RJ & IQ back, we’re gonna mess up the tank. Darn.
          oh well

Comment

Beans wrote: View Post

I use Firefox with the uBlock Origin extension. I've never seen an ad on this site and don't have any issues.
            It's not really ads but a hacker virus attempt to get you to click

Comment

It's not really ads but a hacker virus attempt to get you to click
              Use Brave. This problem has been solved.

Comment

Fun to see IQ and RJ back.. they were both great. No rust in either of them. Both looked happy despite getting our teeth kicked in. The C unit is just so bad. MoG is terrible. Nwora loves turning the ball over. McDaniels is just there looking like he hates the sport, although was a +12 in garbage time, so I guess helped a 30 point blow out to becoming a 20 point blow out.

Gradey had a couple of nice moves. That one shot that went above or behind the backboard was sweet. We played some good defense on AD early.. he ended up with 5 turnovers which seems uncharacteristic. Lebron had such an easy time though. Missed only 2 shots and they were on back to back possessions. The 3's lit us up again. Nobody is getting close to shooters and they have freedom to just make a practice shot. They made 18 on 42% shooting. DLo made 7. Dinwiddie even made 3. And he's a 33% 3pt shooter.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

Use Brave. This problem has been solved.
                  Is it free? It's asking for a credit card $9.99/mo

Comment

Is it free? It's asking for a credit card $9.99/mo
                    It's free. I don't pay and use it on all my devices. They actually pay you in tokens for using it. The firewall and VPN cost extra but I don't use those.

Comment

I tried brave it didnt do anything. Guess im doing something wrong. Had an iphone for 20 yrs never had to do shit this sucks

Comment

Working...
                      X