No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murray is out there playing on one leg. I'm scared that he might not be available to play for Canada in Paris.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Murray is out there playing on one leg. I'm scared that he might not be available to play for Canada in Paris.
        Ya you could see him grimace, be slow from time to time, I thought for sure he was done in the first quarter. He is a warrior, and they won, but I think they should have sat him, this wasn't a must win game. Now instead of 3 or 4 consecutive days off, he has to go again in 2 days or miss a critical game 1. Also yes hopefully he's ok for canada.

It's a disgrace he's never been an all star.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

Ya you could see him grimace, be slow from time to time, I thought for sure he was done in the first quarter. He is a warrior, and they won, but I think they should have sat him, this wasn't a must win game. Now instead of 3 or 4 consecutive days off, he has to go again in 2 days or miss a critical game 1. Also yes hopefully he's ok for canada.

It's a disgrace he's never been an all star.
          I don't think so. He is one of the best Playoff risers in NBA history, but the All-star is the for regular season where Murray has averaged in the low 20s for PPG and misses time for injuries here and there.

Comment

• The dream matchup is Edwards vs SGA. But I'm not confident about OKC's chances against Dallas. Edwards vs Luka ain't bad though.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

The dream matchup is Edwards vs SGA. But I'm not confident about OKC's chances against Dallas. Edwards vs Luka ain't bad though.
              Luka still has to get by the Clippers. That definitely doesn't seem like a forgone conclusion.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Luka still has to get by the Clippers. That definitely doesn't seem like a forgone conclusion.
                It's a forgone conclusion. The Clippers without Kawhi is not beating Dallas.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Mavs probably will win that, then they play OKC, which I think Mavs should win, but it'll be a good series.

Wolves have to get past the Nuggets first. Not sure that they do.

Comment

It's a forgone conclusion. The Clippers without Kawhi is not beating Dallas.
                    The Clippers literally just beat Dallas without Kawhi in games 1 and 4. Both wins were without Kawhi. Both losses were with Kawhi. It looks like their chances are better with Kawhi out.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Mavs probably will win that, then they play OKC, which I think Mavs should win, but it'll be a good series.

Wolves have to get past the Nuggets first. Not sure that they do.
                      The Nuggets have zero chance of beating the Timberwolves. People still have no clue how good Minnesota is.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Clippers literally just beat Dallas without Kawhi in games 1 and 4. Both wins were without Kawhi. Both losses were with Kawhi. It looks like their chances are better with Kawhi out.
                        Game 1 was a game where Zubac played like Wilt. That's not going to happen again.

Game 4, I felt like the Mavs underestimated them because of the Kawhi news. Clips were up by 30 at one point in that game, the Mavs took the lead with about a min and a half left, then Paul George hit that miraculous corner 3. Not going to happen again. Can't see the Mavs underestimating them again.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Game 1 was a game where Zubac played like Wilt. That's not going to happen again.

Game 4, I felt like the Mavs underestimated them because of the Kawhi news. Clips were up by 30 at one point in that game, the Mavs took the lead with about a min and a half left, then Paul George hit that miraculous corner 3. Not going to happen again. Can't see the Mavs underestimating them again.
                          I think the Clippers just play a lot better without an injured Kawhi on the court. Kawhi playing hurt made them a lot worse and they lost games because of it.

Comment

I think the Clippers just play a lot better without an injured Kawhi on the court. Kawhi playing hurt made them a lot worse and they lost games because of it.
                            Their record says otherwise.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Nuggets have zero chance of beating the Timberwolves. People still have no clue how good Minnesota is.
                              Lets not act like the defending champions have no chance lol.

Wolves are good, but they beat a super disappointing Suns team. They're playing a much better team now.

Comment

Their record says otherwise.
                                Playoff record does not. I think he was healthy at times in the regular season. Healthy Kawhi makes the Clippers better. Hobbled Kawhi doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X