Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Playoffs 2024

Go Refs!

Lakers get a gift-wrapped promotion to the playoffs. Zion injured. Tuesday night.

Comment

yeah Kings made a good decision keeping Keegan
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        yeah Kings made a good decision keeping Keegan
        Missed the game but looks like he went off from beyond the 3pt line. That in a nutshell is the Kings offense to me, for better or worse.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
          Lakers get a gift-wrapped promotion to the playoffs. Zion injured. Tuesday night.
          Lakers get called for 12 fouls compared to 23 the Pels, this resulted in a 29 to15 free thorw difference. JV, Ingram, and CJ McCollum all had poor games so that did not help at all.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post

Missed the game but looks like he went off from beyond the 3pt line. That in a nutshell is the Kings offense to me, for better or worse.
            It's a weapon they use but the shots come off off post touches for Sabonis and Fox getting down hill and spraying passes to the corners.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I don't really have any like or dislike for Zion.
              But I do feel bad for him and their fans right now and I want to see what he can do in an angry series.

Comment

Didn't watch the games but with the Warriors now in the lottery (again) you would have to expect big changes from them. Do they move on from Klay? Do they move on from Steph? I know that sounds ridiculous but otherwise do they treat him like Dirk and Kobe when they were both washed up playing on bad teams before they eventually hung up their laces?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Didn't watch the games but with the Warriors now in the lottery (again) you would have to expect big changes from them. Do they move on from Klay? Do they move on from Steph? I know that sounds ridiculous but otherwise do they treat him like Dirk and Kobe when they were both washed up playing on bad teams before they eventually hung up their laces?
                  Klay is done, they need to move on from Drayond. No, they'll never move Steph unless he asks for it.
                  They hung on too long like the Raps did.

Comment

The worst part of last night was the Pels losing and Zion getting hurt. If the Kings beat them Friday, our Indy pick drops one spot.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

G______Deane wrote: View Post

Klay is done, they need to move on from Drayond. No, they'll never move Steph unless he asks for it.
                      They hung on too long like the Raps did.
                      They won a championship just 2 years ago. So they didn't hang on too long. But now is a time they can pivot for sure. Klay is a UFA. So he can walk.

Draymond got a 4 year extension last year so they don't have to move him. But they are so deep into the tax. It's not worth paying that much for a team that can't even make the playoffs. Or maybe the owner doesn't care?

I think they have to find a way to at least unload Wiggins. He's been brutal for them.

I said it in a different thread but I'd take Wiggins into our cap space (ie, lose Brown/Gary and use most of our cap space on Wiggins) as long as they give us their 2025 draft pick unprotected.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        The worst part of last night was the Pels losing and Zion getting hurt. If the Kings beat them Friday, our Indy pick drops one spot.
                        Yeah that sucks.. Need the Pels to somehow get that win.

Comment

This. This. This.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Do they have their pick?

Comment

Do they have their pick?
                              Nope.. its Portland's. But top 4 protected.

Comment

Working...
                              X