Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Yes but Pascal should've taken the challenge. Why he ran from match up
    He wasn't on the court much for most of his points from that highlight reel.. sometimes they went zone too.

But yup.. Pascal stopped being a 2-way player a few years ago.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Heah, Halliburton hasn't looked like himself since returning from injury. Hope it's not a situation similar to what happened with Fred when he had an All Star season, got injured and wasn't able to get to that All Star level again. Obviously Hali is a much better player, but he's not looked right.
      He played pretty good both games at home.

Pacers have a bunch of young guys who have never been to the playoffs and I don't think you can overlook that entirely. They are also missing Mathurin and that has been an issue cause he's a guy who can create his own shot in a system where most of the players rely on Haliburton and SIakam to do everything.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Trex back on his disrespecting jokic tour. You've been down this path before brother.. let's check back in on this take in a week.
        The only question that I have is, how many games would the Nuggets win? or would they even win one?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

The only question that I have is, how many games would the Nuggets win? or would they even win one?
          I guess at the core that's the question everyone asks of every single playoff series. How many games will each team win?

Maybe the Nuggets win 4 games. To write that off as completely impossible seems at least a little silly.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Talent wins. The best player is on the defending champions. They are the favorites to win it all.
            My hot take is that Denver has the 2 best players in the series. In any case, it could be very interesting.

Comment

• Is this gonna turn into "its not Ant's fault. Rudy chocked?" Lol
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I have Denver winning the series, but I was thinking if Minny wins it would mean Ant has ascended to the position of best player in the league and new face of the NBA. He'd have to have one of those types of performances for Minny to win. Could be one of those history changing moments for the league if Ant takes the throne.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

I will also note I remember you saying Ant would be the best player in that draft class. I'll give you that one even though I bodied you on the joker take 5 years ago
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I will also note I remember you saying Ant would be the best player in that draft class. I'll give you that one even though I bodied you on the joker take 5 years ago
                    Saying the number 1 overall pick will be the best player to come from the draft is a bold take.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      I have Denver winning the series, but I was thinking if Minny wins it would mean Ant has ascended to the position of best player in the league and new face of the NBA. He'd have to have one of those types of performances for Minny to win. Could be one of those history changing moments for the league if Ant takes the throne.
                      Ant needs to be one of the new faces of the NBA, but I don't see him ever being the best player in the league. He's not in the MVP running for a reason.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Did you watch the highlights? Pascal was defending him for 3 of his shots. Most of his points came against Toppin.
                        Toppin played 22 minutes, Portis played 39 minutes. So that's at least 17 minutes where Toppin was not guarding Portis because he wasn't on the court.

Both Pascal and Toppin were -18 so I'd say they both did a really shitty job of guarding Portis and both share the blame for making him look like an All Star, but I'd blame Pascal a bit more because he's the starter and guy asking for a max contract.

Comment

Saying the number 1 overall pick will be the best player to come from the draft is a bold take.
                          Sigh. Here we go again. You have no clue what you're talking about. What I said was, Ant was going to be the best 2 guard in the league in a couple of years, and if I'm building a team, he's the guy I would take first. I'd take him over Wemby and Luka and SGA. That's what I said.

You know what's a bold take though? saying Nwora is a rotation player. Now that's a bold take.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Toppin played 22 minutes, Portis played 39 minutes. So that's at least 17 minutes where Toppin was not guarding Portis because he wasn't on the court.

Both Pascal and Toppin were -18 so I'd say they both did a really shitty job of guarding Portis and both share the blame for making him look like an All Star, but I'd blame Pascal a bit more because he's the starter and guy asking for a max contract.
                            Or you could just watch the video. It shows all his shots that went in. And it shows where people were on the court when it happened.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Is this gonna turn into "its not Ant's fault. Rudy chocked?" Lol
                              Jokic is going pull Gobert out of the paint and make plays from above the break. So yeah, there's a definitely the possibility of Rudy not being as useful on D, like he is in the regular season. And if that happens, Edwards needs to step up and prove he's transcendent, like Kobe or MJ - instead of being carried to wins by Rudy's defense.

Comment

Ant needs to be one of the new faces of the NBA, but I don't see him ever being the best player in the league. He's not in the MVP running for a reason.
                                He's just so physically gifted and only 22 yrs. How much better will be when he hits his prime? I'm not saying he's a lock for best player in the league, but I can see a path to it. And to my point, if Minny gets by Denver I could only see that happening if Ant has an MVP type of performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X