Everything Playoffs 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Not fun for NBA ratings.... they thrive on character consistency & plot development. But yeah... welcome to the parity era.
    Shouldn't be a big deal.
    There's a ton more developments in the regular season anyway.
    Especially the NBA.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Your favorite Pacer Jalen Smith is a DNP-CD.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.
      Until now your hate on Siakam is palpable. I bet everytime he misses a layup last night, you open up a cheap champagne LOL.

Apples and oranges, Nwora is garbage. Jalen Smith is a young prospect, GMs would line up to acquire him this offseason. Not Ujiri though, he already spend the money to acquire a 34 years old Relic..

It’s on Rick Carlisle not to play him.

On the flip side, Rick Carlisle only played Nwora in the regular season for a minute number of games because just wanted to see if he is playable, he aint.

Our coach had no choice because 2/3 of the team are injured or Ujiri ordered to tank this season for a slim chance to get the no.6 pick

try again

LOL

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Chris Finch: We gotta be ready to take their punch
        Ant: We're gonna punch too, shit. They are not the only ones punching.

I'm not gonna lie, reminds me of somebody
        You're starting to see it huh Mixx?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• All the talk is nuggets wolves in here today. But how bout that game out East? iscouldn't catch it live so only got to see the extended 15 minutes highlights but jeez that action was insane. punch for punch matching 3s and fast breaks all night. That one is shaping up to be a classic if we get that every game.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            I also remember someone here mentioned how Jokic is the best European player ever.

Dirk in 2011 beat Brandon Roy's Blazers team in the 1st round. KD, Harden and Westbrook in the 2nd round. The back to back champ Kobe and Gasol Lakers team in the WCF. LeBron, Wade, and Bosh in the finals. Prime LeBron btw, not this washed up version.

And btw, Dirk never had a teammate as good as Murray that year.
            That Dirk run is all time, easily the best playoff run i have watched in my lifetime. If we are comparing single playoff runs to a dude status Dirk is the GOAT. Dirks my favorite non-raptor player of all time, but that's not a fair comparison

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Until now your hate on Siakam is palpable. I bet everytime he misses a layup last night, you open up a cheap champagne LOL.

Apples and oranges, Nwora is garbage. Jalen Smith is a young prospect, GMs would line up to acquire him this offseason. Not Ujiri though, he already spend the money to acquire a 34 years old Relic..

It’s on Rick Carlisle not to play him.

On the flip side, Rick Carlisle only played Nwora in the regular season for a minute number of games because just wanted to see if he is playable, he aint.

Our coach had no choice because 2/3 of the team are injured or Ujiri ordered to tank this season for a slim chance to get the no.6 pick

try again

LOL
              Is that your foot in your mouth?

DNP only means the guy is unplayable if it's not a guy you like?

Smith is a young prospect but Nwora who is a year older isn't?

I actually like Jalen Smith and want to target him in the offseason, which we can easily do with cap space or MLE depending on what we do with Brown and Gary. We still need a backup PF and Smith fits the bill nicely.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                All the talk is nuggets wolves in here today. But how bout that game out East? iscouldn't catch it live so only got to see the extended 15 minutes highlights but jeez that action was insane. punch for punch matching 3s and fast breaks all night. That one is shaping up to be a classic if we get that every game.
                I missed the west game but caught a good chunk of Pacers-Knicks. NY is basically down to 5 players now. Not sure how that's going to hold up throughout this series and there's only one extra off-day. Haliburton must be injured. He looks like he's just trying to get through the game out there. Battle of attrition.

Indy is going to need a couple big games from Siakam.

Comment

All the talk is nuggets wolves in here today. But how bout that game out East? iscouldn't catch it live so only got to see the extended 15 minutes highlights but jeez that action was insane. punch for punch matching 3s and fast breaks all night. That one is shaping up to be a classic if we get that every game.
                  Every Knick game looks like that so far lol
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Nuggets got a big favour with the scheduling not having to play until Friday. That's a bad break for Minny. Will see if it makes any difference.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

That Dirk run is all time, easily the best playoff run i have watched in my lifetime. If we are comparing single playoff runs to a dude status Dirk is the GOAT. Dirks my favorite non-raptor player of all time, but that's not a fair comparison
                        So what is the fair argument for Jokic? can't be the MVP. Just because he's won more doesn't mean he's better. Nash has more MVP than Shaq, is Nash better than Shaq? hell no.

Anyway, I didn't know that Jokic has never won a series against a team that won 50+ games in the reg season. That's a big deal.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Every Knick game looks like that so far lol
                          Yea true, Philly slowed It down a lot. But with the way Indy likes to play we are going to see some crazy action and runs in that series. Will be exciting.

Comment

ya chuck went on a rant before the knicks game last night that the big difference between last year's championship nuggets team and this year's squad is bruce brown

hopefully every other front office saw it and chuck doubles down a couple more times this series as they get their asses handed to them

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

So what is the fair argument for Jokic? can't be the MVP. Just because he's won more doesn't mean he's better. Nash has more MVP than Shaq, is Nash better than Shaq? hell no.

Anyway, I didn't know that Jokic has never won a series against a team that won 50+ games in the reg season. That's a big deal.
                              Like I said im the biggest Dirk fan. I'm not making an argument on your hypothetic best European. Hell drazen could be argued as well If he never died.

Dirk changed the game forever as the shooting big. His impact gave us Jokic. Jokic is going to change the game forever too as a elite passing C.

Dirk birthed Jokic. Jokic is going to birth some new european 15 years from now.
                              Whats interesting to me is how European players are evolving and impacting the NBA game more then America kids

Comment

• You have Tim Hardaway out there laughing too. What a bunch of idiots.

I always say, ex NBA players are the worst analysts. These guys don't know shit about basketball. Give me Zach Lowe and Brian Windhorst etc

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X