Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Who's they?
    29 NBA front offices.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

29 NBA front offices.
      No chance.

I think there are Raptors reporters that reads this forum though. I've seen Will Lou tweets stuff some of my ideas that I've posted here.

Right Will?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I feel for Deaner. If Raptors aren't good he don't even watch NBA
        is that why he's not around?

i just figured he's been locked out since the site went down last week but that he'd be back on lottery night with a fresh new underscore and less fresh opinions about management

Comment

No chance.

I think there are Raptors reporters that reads this forum though. I've seen Will Lou tweets stuff some of my ideas that I've posted here.

Right Will?
          must everything be in pink font?

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

Are you Will?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

No chance.

Right Will?
              will lou had an active account here before he got mainstream. But I do actually think front office have guys reading place like this. Probably not the big wigs themselves but some assistant. The pacers GM was on with the broadcasting crew. And said he took a flyer on nesmith because the Celtics message boards were calling for him to get playing time.

And whoever in the raptors FO is in here. I'm sorry for talking up Aaron baynes when he was with the suns.. And the Thad young stuff was just a bit. You didn't have to resign him.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I was dead serious. RR is the goto source that forward thinking NBA front offices rely on to stay ahead of the competition. < fuchsia font >

Comment

Are you Will?
                  i been around a lot longer than will

and you

noob

Comment

i been around a lot longer than will

and you

noob
                    You sound so upset. I wasn't even going at you. Makes me more curious lol.

Most people in this forum know more basketball than you, I mean Will Lou. If that upsets you then I apolog....not really. Don't you have a podcast to record or something?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

will lou had an active account here before he got mainstream. But I do actually think front office have guys reading place like this. Probably not the big wigs themselves but some assistant. The pacers GM was on with the broadcasting crew. And said he took a flyer on nesmith because the Celtics message boards were calling for him to get playing time.

And whoever in the raptors FO is in here. I'm sorry for talking up Aaron baynes when he was with the suns.. And the Thad young stuff was just a bit. You didn't have to resign him.
                      I should’ve clarified, only savvy NBA front offices are reading RR. That’s obviously not Raptors, since 2019. Not blaming you for Baynes and Thad. lol.

Pre-chip, I think RR was the only place strongly advocating replacing Casey and trading DeRozan. Hmmm….

< fuchsia font >

Comment

You sound so upset. I wasn't even going at you. Makes me more curious lol.

Most people in this forum know more basketball than you, I mean Will Lou. If that upsets you then I apolog....not really. Don't you have a podcast to record or something?
                        i wasn't going at you either, i thought the facetiousness in calling someone with 25K+ posts over 10+ years a noob was self evident. again, must everything be in pink font?

but if you want we can dig up some of the countless times i've schooled you on how things actually were in the 90's since you were too young to remember them properly and instead just reconstructed them in your mind based on a visit to basketball reference or whatever, we can do that too

Comment

• no one cares about Cavs - Celtics series lmao
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

No chance.

Right Will?
                            This is literally direct line to MLSE as well. If you repeat something million of times they'll notice it and they'll do it.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

i wasn't going at you either, i thought the facetiousness in calling someone with 25K+ posts over 10+ years a noob was self evident. again, must everything be in pink font?

but if you want we can dig up some of the countless times i've schooled you on how things actually were in the 90's since you were too young to remember them properly and instead just reconstructed them in your mind based on a visit to basketball reference or whatever, we can do that too
                              Not sure what you're still going on about. All I did was respond to golden's comment and mentioned Will Lou lol.

90s reference? You didn't school nobody. And I ain't digging up posts from 10 years ago. You do that.

But hey the Thunder's playing, and they just announced the ROTY. Who won it again? and was the voting close?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• SGA is this generations Dwyane Wade.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X