No announcement yet.

Everything WNBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why WNBA will have trouble gaining popularity. The talent level is still like a boys JV team. Gonna need a crap ton more Caitlin Clark's.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C611E...xzdWN0aTAzNQ==

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
      This is why WNBA will have trouble gaining popularity. The talent level is still like a boys JV team. Gonna need a crap ton more Caitlin Clark's.

Looks like end of season Raptors "highlites"
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Comment

Dolan is such a clown

Comment

Karma for those assholes
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Dolan is such a clown
              It's not even MLSE's team!

Comment

Twas 100% spite based which is what makes it even stupider.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

He hates Tannenbaum too tho

Comment

Good for Tanenbaum for getting a team. Good for the players who now have more jobs (along with all the other staff needed).

But I find the product unwatchable. Of course, I also find a good chunk of the NBA unwatchable, so may not be the best person to ask.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

Good for Tanenbaum for getting a team. Good for the players who now have more jobs (along with all the other staff needed).

But I find the product unwatchable. Of course, I also find a good chunk of the NBA unwatchable, so may not be the best person to ask.
                      Clark's team is ungodly bad too. Everyone is tuning in to see her and seeing some of the worst basketball ever played. Really shitty first impression for everyone who just became a WNBA fan due to Clark.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

Drama is crazy funny though. You'll have a girl hard foul her ex on layup and current girlfriend hype her up.

Comment

Clark's team is ungodly bad too. Everyone is tuning in to see her and seeing some of the worst basketball ever played. Really shitty first impression for everyone who just became a WNBA fan due to Clark.
                          I mean, what did you expect exactly? she's the first overall pick. Of course she's going to be on a bad team.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

I mean, what did you expect exactly? she's the first overall pick. Of course she's going to be on a bad team.
                            I had never watched WNBA before so I expected a lot better. My mistake.

Comment

I had never watched WNBA before so I expected a lot better. My mistake.
                              But you follow NBA basketball right? when you're the 1st overall pick in the NBA, you know you're most likely going to a bad team. It's the same thing here.

Obviously there are some exceptions like Duncan/Spurs. But that was rare.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

She's on Detroit Pistons. Scored 30 last game. One of the few rookies to achieve that

Comment

Working...
                                X