Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    He isn't a person, Finch is a pseudonym. It's a compiled opinion from multiple scouts/personnel made to look like one person said it. Allows anonymity and honesty.
    So more evidence of consensus😀

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
      Ah sorry. Skipped the intro and just went to the player profiles here at work.
      SI does it every year and because of the way it's done, it's one of the better scouting reports done I think. Honest opinions from scouts that get filtered through each other. All the benefits of compiled reports in an easy to read format.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I think Hield or Bender will drop and MU takes him. Davis gets taken right after. I will then punch my wall.

Comment

• Comment

• Davis would be a no-brainer if his motor was so questionable.

Comment

• So lottery teams are trying to trade their picks, Ainge is trying to trade how many, 5-6-7 of his 8 picks? Only 2 teams I know of want picks - Knicks and Nets. And what do they have to offer? Cash and????.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Wouldn't be surprised if we traded back for Sabonis/Davis

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  I think Hield or Bender will drop and MU takes him. Davis gets taken right after. I will then punch my wall.
                  Please, please, please.

Nothing against your wall, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I think by now MU knows what are his available options for the 9th pick,most likely made a decision on it,however he's "entertaining" everybody at this point.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to the draft. Mainly because I have no idea what Masai is going to do, but am interested in finding out.

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
                        I think by now MU knows what are his available options for the 9th pick,most likely made a decision on it,however he's "entertaining" everybody at this point.
                        Things move though. As it gets closer to draft day, there's the possibility teams get more desperate, and even on draft night if someone slides it could open something up.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          So lottery teams are trying to trade their picks, Ainge is trying to trade how many, 5-6-7 of his 8 picks? Only 2 teams I know of want picks - Knicks and Nets. And what do they have to offer? Cash and????.
                          Don't worry. I've been assured it's easy to move down in the draft....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            Don't worry. I've been assured it's easy to move down in the draft....
                            Of course it is easy. But why would you want to?
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                              Things move though. As it gets closer to draft day, there's the possibility teams get more desperate, and even on draft night if someone slides it could open something up.
                              A list of prospects/ various scenarios (including if somebody slips) is already in place,they only need to follow the plan.
                              The thing that could change things around are the top lottery picks available for trades.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Of course it is easy. But why would you want to?
                                Well, if it's easy, then you should be able to simply move down, take another similar player to the one you would have taken and collect additional assets from the plethora of team apparently desperate to move up and get your pick. Who wouldn't?

Comment

Working...
                                X