X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skal wearing a purple suit. Hmmmm.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• could also imagine someone in the 10-14 range being really into skal and panicking to try and grab a higher pick. If masai camp leaking it's definitely on purpose.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
        "The Toronto Raptors Are Using IBM’s Watson to Draft A Winning Team"

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/tor...day-ibm-watson
        "Basketball is a rich field for AI. Lenchner can imagine Watson developing the ability to analyze players’ health records and, eventually, to scout videos."

Forget about hiring 25-35 year old whiz-kid GM's, I can't wait for the first team that puts AI at the helm.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          Ibaka's 26? Seriously?

Anyways, that dude would be a perfect fit next to Val. I dig it.

I don't believe the Skal news at all.
          Fwiw ibaka and Bismack are both from the congo, one is 23 the other 26 but both look and act mid 30s
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            "Basketball is a rich field for AI. Lenchner can imagine Watson developing the ability to analyze players’ health records and, eventually, to scout videos."

Forget about hiring 25-35 year old whiz-kid GM's, I can't wait for the first team that puts AI at the helm.
            Kings probably. Would end up better for them, too.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Fwiw ibaka and Bismack are both from the congo, one is 23 the other 26 but both look and act mid 30s
              Reddit, but actually interesting: https://m.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/...an_his_listed/

It's not uncommon for some people born in poverty in third world countries to not know their actual birth date (not that high on the list of the daily priorities).

Then there was the 30 year old Sudanese guy trying to pass himself off as a 17 year old in a Windsor high school this year...
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Both Ford and DX are reporting that the Raps have legit interest in Skal at #9. We'll see......
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Reddit, but actually interesting: https://m.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/...an_his_listed/

It's not uncommon for some people born in poverty in third world countries to not know their actual birth date (not that high on the list of the daily priorities).

Then there was the 30 year old Sudanese guy trying to pass himself off as a 17 year old in a Windsor high school this year...
                  Well, if any GM has the low-down on this kind of stuff.... it should be Masai.

Comment

• Think Kings pass on Bender if he falls? Already have Cousins, Cauley-Stein and Koufos. No true 4 but still... Kings.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Looks are not a good gauge. LeBron and Oden looked 16 going on 47 when they were still high school prospects. And I don't know what you mean by how they act.

Wouldn't be surprised if both guys are older than listed age, but probably not by that much. Maybe a couple of years. If Ibaka is 28-29 instead of 26 you still trade for a PF in his prime.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu Jun 23, 2016, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Well, if any GM has the low-down on this kind of stuff.... it should be Masai.
                        Can see UFA negotiations now....

MU: How old did you say you were Serge?

Serge: 27

MU: Let me rephrase that, how old ARE you Serge?

MU: Seeerge!...

Serge: I'm 31... Bahahahaha *tears*

MU: Bahahahaha, back slaps and tears...

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post

Gold

Comment

• Seems like both Brown and Murray will make it out the top 5 with one of Bender or Chriss.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post

Masai probably knows Bismacks parents. They're both from Africa #Americanviewpoint (hey youre from Canada do you know my cousin bob?)
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Was this posted yet? Love it.

Edit: Obviously it was already posted ... you guys been going HARD today ... damn. Haha
                                Last edited by Joey; Thu Jun 23, 2016, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X