X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deino
    replied
    charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    We have to get one of H. Barnes and Horford.
    Could be easier to get M Speights as GSW most likely will do all they can to keep Barnes.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    I like morrow as a shooter

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied
    We have to get one of H. Barnes and Horford.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Guess I'm the only one who thinks Carroll, for the most part has been a good signing?

I am still ok with it. If another year of injuries happens I would consider it a failure. He is being graded harshly right now because he was sold as the lebron stopper, no one has ever done that, and he isn't stopping him. His shot isn't falling right now but he is a role player and has had multiple good shooting games this post season. He isn't paid like a star.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Gambino
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Instead of JYD he should be just JY

Leave a comment:

• mjt20mik
    replied
    savage

Leave a comment:

• Letter N
    replied
    mixxaor wrote: View Post
    instead of jyd he should be just jy
    lol

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    Guess I'm the only one who thinks Carroll, for the most part has been a good signing?
    I'd grade it out more at not a terrible signing, not great though. He's not young, and the health issues have been a concern.

Not a great fit for our team as currently constructed either. However, if we become a team that's better at generating good, assisted shots, he could be a better fit.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    But how can it be good for the most part when he missed most of regular season and got torched by everyone by PG, Wade and now Lebron. Overrated defender

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Trade Carroll for PF. Sign Batum

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    Toronto out: DeMarre Carroll, Terrence Ross, 2017 1st round pick
    Toronto in: Al Horford

Toronto signs Nicholas Batum and resigns Bismack Biyombo. DeRozan signs with the Lakers

Our Lineups would be
    Lowry/Joseph/DWright
    Powell/Draft/FA
    Batum/Draft/Bruno
    Horford/2Pat/FA
    Val/Biyombo/Nogueira

We draft Forkan Korkmaz or Timothee Luwawu and Taurean Prince or DeAndre Bembry with the 2nd pick
    We sign a few cheap veterans to be our third string SG and PF
    In your mind, how does the math for this work? Horford is going to cost a max slot, so you're essentially getting back $2m in cap space in this trade. Then DeMar walking gives you an additional ~12m, I believe. So you're signing Batum and Bismack for less than 20m?

Leave a comment:

• tenforthewin
    replied
    Toronto out: DeMarre Carroll, Terrence Ross, 2017 1st round pick
    Toronto in: Al Horford

Toronto signs Nicholas Batum and resigns Bismack Biyombo. DeRozan signs with the Lakers

Our Lineups would be
    Lowry/Joseph/DWright
    Powell/Draft/FA
    Batum/Draft/Bruno
    Horford/2Pat/FA
    Val/Biyombo/Nogueira

We draft Forkan Korkmaz or Timothee Luwawu and Taurean Prince or DeAndre Bembry with the 2nd pick
    We sign a few cheap veterans to be our third string SG and PF

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Trade Carroll for PF. Sign Batum

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Well, personally I would prefer KL/NP/DC/PG/JV...that line up would murder what the Cavs are throwing at us right now. But I just don't see any way that the Raptors ...even if they could...would move DeRozan.
    Sure that would be a dream lineup, but there is no way the Raptors could turn DeMar into Paul George. They don't have the cap space if he walks and any team taking on DeMar in a trade would rather take George if he's also available.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X