Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything about the teams that are standing in the way of the Raptors ulitimate goal !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything about the teams that are standing in the way of the Raptors ulitimate goal !!

Cavs ... Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love still unsure of return to Cavs .. Tristan Thompson still not signed ... Iman Shumpert will undergo right wrist surgery this week that is expected to sideline him for more than three months .. All this means not many nights rest for Lebron in first half of the season .. He has a lot of miles on that body ..

Bulls ... Bulls' Rose hurt in practice; needs surgery ..

Kyrie and Kevin are both under contract..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Akeem wrote: View Post
      Kyrie and Kevin are both under contract..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
      From injury ..

Comment

Ya, Cavs are in a really tough spot, and it's looking like TT will most likely sign the QO and leave next year.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Dunleavy out 8-10 weeks with back surgery.

We'll take every advantage we can get.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...919_story.html

Wizards potentially playing small with Dudley and Alan Anderson potentially seeing minutes at the 4.

Comment

Didn't know that Love and Irving weren't back yet for the Cavs. Hopefully we can again get the jump on them early in the season.

Hopefully the Bulls also have some growing pains with a new coach. And it's unfortunately fortunate that Rose has more injury frustrations to overcome (glad it's not his knees).

Comment

It helps the Raptors in the beginning but unless these guys are out when the playoffs hit, its really a moot point. For me its 2nd round or bust. Raptors have had a favourable match-up twice in the first round and lost. So it doesn't matter if they end up as the first or second seed really.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                It helps the Raptors in the beginning but unless these guys are out when the playoffs hit, its really a moot point. For me its 2nd round or bust. Raptors have had a favourable match-up twice in the first round and lost. So it doesn't matter if they end up as the first or second seed really.
                Both matchups were favourable in rankings only. Both were going up against bigger, more experienced teams (fuck you Pierce). There are definitely going to be challenging teams in the bottom 4 of the East this year, but we are now another year experienced, and are bigger/better defensively.

The goal has to be "be like the Hawks" - staying solid and earning one of those top 2 spots.

Comment

Also, if we can make hay in the early season, when the schedule is quite difficult, that bodes well for a strong season that would see us in the top 3.

Comment

OKC can pay him the most, GS has trade assets and every other team (with or without cap space) wants to sign him too.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                      OKC can pay him the most, GS has trade assets and every other team (with or without cap space) wants to sign him too.
                      GS main asset is Barnes....and he just turned down $16m per year.

Comment

Tristan Thompson still not signed
                        Someone's gotta explain that one to me cause on even the most charitable reading of his contract demands they still make no sense....I'm not sure the Scott Boras approach works in a cap league.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          GS main asset is Barnes....and he just turned down $16m per year.
                          My sincerest thanks.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Good point, as far as it goes. But some injuries have a way of lingering/worsening. You never really know until they're all the way back. And Rose ... man. Gotta feel bad for that guy. And the fans. Shitty.

I'd rather come by a win honestly, to some degree. And see the Raptors prevail in great games vs. stiff competition. The medals at boycotted Olympics just don;t shine as brightly ... or mean quite as much, I don't think.

But then again injuries are part of the game ... so .... fuck 'em.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              Didn't know that Love and Irving weren't back yet for the Cavs. Hopefully we can again get the jump on them early in the season.

Hopefully the Bulls also have some growing pains with a new coach. And it's unfortunately fortunate that Rose has more injury frustrations to overcome (glad it's not his knees).
                              The Bulls have a new coach who hasn't had nuch NBA experience in is from NCAA ranks

Comment

Working...
                              X