No announcement yet.

Game #1: Indiana Pacers 99 - Toronto Raptors 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overall, it wasn't a great first half, but it wasn't as terrible as ppl make it seem. Defense has been the best it's been compared to last year. Carroll is shutting down George! Offense is the only problem mainly our free throws.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      Well this is okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Raptors might not break 80.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        I want a count on all missed FTs please....
        7/15, so 8 so far! Pretty much the lead right now. If they made their free throws, this would be pretty much a tied game and that's pretty good considering we're struggling heavily on offense.

Comment

Comment

• Guys we are fine. We have missed a million free throws and layups and we turned the ball over a lot. Our D is good.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

6 for 13.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I'd like for the offense to pickup, buuuuut....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  Overall, it wasn't a great first half, but it wasn't as terrible as ppl make it seem. Defense has been the best it's been compared to last year. Carroll is shutting down George! Offense is the only problem mainly our free throws.
                  Defense is fine but they really have no clue on offense. Its worse than no plays they are just looking around alot

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Guys we are fine. We have missed a million free throws and layups and we turned the ball over a lot. Our D is good.
                    Pep talks isn't your thing, is it?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Guys we are fine. We have missed a million free throws and layups and we turned the ball over a lot. Our D is good.
                      They're totally shots we would normally hit ... Lol

Comment

• Jonas has been our best player. 6/8, 12 points and 9 rebounds. If last year is any indication, he won't touch the ball in the second half.

Comment

• I love how almost every commercial has a dinosaur in it.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            I'm convinced that's how Casey remains employed .. "I'm hiding something! Just wait and see!"
                            It must be photos of Masai in drag or something.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              But again, when the teams clears the side, they don't leave him "better percentage shots".
                              Drive into the paint and look to draw the defense .. Pretty sure that's exactly what you're supposed to do when your shot isn't falling. A couple times he's drawn and kicked, and this time he went and hit the shot. It was ugly, but effective.
                              Then you pass the ball. It's a simple game. Look, if you think he should have taken that shot, that's all I need to know. He's taking absolutely abysmal shots. He's infamous for his shot selection as you should already know. It was scrawled on the Golden State whiteboard last year. So if he goes 1-12, then he was effective on that one shot? Is that the logic you're selling? Seriously?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Jonas has been our best player. 6/8, 12 points and 9 rebounds.
                                Hes turned it over a few times and he hasnt shown his great hands, fumblng the ball abit. Efficient though

Comment

Working...
                                X