Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ball4life wrote: View Post
    Yea thank god. Bucks tried tanking but Philly showed them who the master is in OT.
    You cant out-tank the tank masters
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• we need one more win out of the deer and excremento ... just one each would be nice

excremento holds the tie breaker with the nuggets and has phoenix and houston on the road to close out yet another memorable season ... if they beat the suns and denver loses to portland they will finish ahead of the nuggets.

the bucks have to play an equally disinterested orlando team in orlando and they finish at home with a motivated pacers team coming in... one win might be to much to expect....

the knicks finish the season on the road in indy... expect them to lose again...and finish 7th last.. a fitting finish for phil jackson and the triangle..

once thats out of the way the knicks will start talking about free agency and how they are going to get al horford or kevin durant..... yeah right....
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• DOUBLE Whammy DEN and NYK add to their loss columns

Comment

• Denver and New York lost! Time to Rejoice!

Comment

fucking bucks tanking
            remember when Bucks were projected to be higher than us in standings?
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Denver and New York lost! Time to Rejoice!
              Yup. New York had to deal with a very very good team tonight.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                excremento holds the tie breaker with the nuggets and has phoenix and houston on the road to close out yet another memorable season ... if they beat the suns and denver loses to portland they will finish ahead of the nuggets.
                Keep in mind the standings tiebreaker doesn't apply when it comes to draft seeding. Just a coin flip (technically a draw amongst tied teams).

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  remember when some people here actually believed it?
                  those were some annoying times

Comment

Comment

Which was a joke when I heard that in the summer. Fans love to overrate up and coming teams. Also the Bucks had no shooting no way they were winning a lot of games

Comment

They called them the "team futuristic"

my ass.

Comment

my ass.
                          They only turned Giannis into a 6'11" SF with ball handling sliders turned from 70 to 95

Too bad Munroe dropped in to shit on their dreams

Comment

my ass.
                            and. they have no one hurt....
                            well .. michael carter williams.. but it actually helps when he sits...
                            how they get 15 wins better between this year and next year will be interesting
                            - TGO

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                              Keep in mind the standings tiebreaker doesn't apply when it comes to draft seeding. Just a coin flip (technically a draw amongst tied teams).
                              You sure ?
                              I thought the coin flip enters in if the head to head is tied and the teams are from different divisions.
                              It is the NBA however and the coin flip maybe the most above board thing in the draft process.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                You sure ?
                                I thought the coin flip enters in if the head to head is tied and the teams are from different divisions.
                                It is the NBA however and the coin flip maybe the most above board thing in the draft process.
                                Tie breakers are only for playoff standings. For lottery purposes, the team's split the lotto balls for the two positions (say, a tie for 5th means they split the 5th and 6th place lotto balls equally), and a coin flip determines the initial draft order (and who gets the extra lotto ball if there is an odd number between the 5th and 6th slots).
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X