Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Meh, maybe the Barnes thing is obviously a problem. Can't have players worried about whether coach will try to sleep with their wife (or even ex/estranged wife). But I don't see how making a move now is any kind of good for a team reeling and their best player hobbled.

I can't imagine the Rondo stuff matters at all, since they actually faced off as players, and Rondo really would be a terrible fit for the triangle anyway. Not to mention it's debatable what value he brings in general these days and I wonder how many suitors he'll actually have in free agency.
    That's a decision management needs to make, not the head coach. And you don't want potential free agents being turned away before management even has an opportunity to decide if they want to go after them or not. Plus, New York is trying to make themselves more attractive and don't need free agents thinking about whether playing for their coach is going to be an issue. Remember, with the salary cap going up they are going to get paid big bucks anywhere they go.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Wait so I haven't really been following this pick. How exactly does it work? Do one of either the Knicks or Denver have to end up with a top 3 pick and only THEN do we get it? Or is it no matter what pick they get we definitely no matter what get one of their picks?
      Denver gets the better pick of their own or NY's, no protection.

Toronto gets the lesser pick of NY's or Denver's 1st round pick, no protection.

NY will not have a 1st round pick.

This will all be determined after the draft lottery, but before the draft.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
        Soooooo Fish just got fired....how does that impact our position?
        The Knicks will win a game or two due to the novelty of Rambis, and then resort back to shitting themselves until April.

We win!

Comment

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            The Knicks will win a game or two due to the novelty of Rambis, and then resort back to shitting themselves until April.

We win!
            do you remember Rambis' last time as a head coach?
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

First thought was "oh crap".

Second thought was, this has to be made up. Why in the world would Thibs want to coach that team...you know being the media friendly type that he is in the mecca of basketball media.

Comment

• In regards to Rambis as interim...

http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
                  In regards to Rambis as interim...

Hopefully Rambis hasn't lost the touch and can lose even more games for New York.
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Thibs and Dolan..... muahahhahahhaha

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Hopefully Rambis hasn't lost the touch and can lose even more games for New York.
                      Maybe they're just looking for someone who can keep up with Byron Scott.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        First thought was "oh crap".

Second thought was, this has to be made up. Why in the world would Thibs want to coach that team...you know being the media friendly type that he is in the mecca of basketball media.

He was an assistant there for 7 years under JVG.

Comment

• Knicks are gonna crumble! this is great news for our lottery pick. Luke Walton and Brian Shaw are Phil's favoured long term replacement....Tibs just really wants the job lol

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                            Knicks are gonna crumble! this is great news for our lottery pick. Luke Walton or Brian Shaw are Phil's favoured long term replacement....Tibs just really wants the job lol
                            Please hire Brian Shaw. He's an awful coach

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              He was an assistant there for 7 years under JVG.
                              Still don't see him as wanting to coach that roster or be in a situation where he has to talk to media even more than in Chicago. Seems like a very un-Thibs destination to me.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Please hire Brian Shaw. He's an awful coach

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                                haha yea he's terrible! pretty clear its Luke Walton's job to accept next season

Comment

Working...
                                X