Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver got worse today, Knicks got nothing, and we still have the pick. It's guaranteed top 10 now, will only get better from here. Lots of talent in that range. http://www.draftexpress.com/

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
      Denver got worse today, Knicks got nothing, and we still have the pick. It's guaranteed top 10 now, will only get better from here. Lots of talent in that range. http://www.draftexpress.com/
      I don't get how Denver got worse? Why do ppl keep on saying this? They only traded away Randy Foye, who was killing their offensive flow and letting ppl shoot over him on D.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
        I don't get how Denver got worse? Why do ppl keep on saying this? They only traded away Randy Foye, who was killing their offensive flow and letting ppl shoot over him on D.
        So who replaced Foye for them? Who was Foye holding back? Foye was 6th in minutes played on Denver because they have no other options. That spot will probably be filled by a DLeague player for the remainder of the season. They are also cutting Hickson to save money, so less big man depth too.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          So who replaced Foye for them? Who was Foye holding back? Foye was 6th in minutes played on Denver because they have no other options. That spot will probably be filled by a DLeague player for the remainder of the season. They are also cutting Hickson to save money, so less big man depth too.
          Jokic, Nurkic, Lavergnenegnegnengnengnegne, and Faried. They are well covered and JJ can go sabotage another team into the lottery

Comment

• Bam! .... only took 6 clicks tonight.

The dream is alive.....

http://www.tankathon.com/

Comment

• - Raps get #2 pick
              - Nuggets play games with #1 pick
              - Ben Simmons new Raps PF!

Comment

• if we get #2 i would like to trade down to 4 or 5 for murray. ingram scares me.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  if we get #2 i would like to trade down to 4 or 5 for murray. ingram scares me.
                  Trading down a couple of spots virtually never occurs, I don't why so many people suggest it every single year.

Comment

• yep. aint no way raps trade down such a slight gap
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Bam! .... only took 6 clicks tonight.

The dream is alive.....

http://www.tankathon.com/
                      I call bullshit.

I just did it 100 times and got the following

9th pick - 3 times
                      11th pick - 9 times
                      10th pick - 88 times

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                        I call bullshit.

9th pick - 3 times
                        11th pick - 9 times
                        10th pick - 88 times
                        I've had similar results, but that's the beauty of a random process - getting a top 3 pick after 9 clicks is certainly possible. As is not getting one at all in 100 clicks. I think I did 50 or so the other day out of curiosity, and managed to get the third pick once (where DEN got 2nd and NYK got 3rd). C'est la vie.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Can we send golden to the lottery this year?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            if we get #2 i would like to trade down to 4 or 5 for murray. ingram scares me.
                            really? why?
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                              I call bullshit.

9th pick - 3 times
                              11th pick - 9 times
                              10th pick - 88 times
                              I knew some Snoochebag (j/k) would challenge it, so I printed and date-stamped the entire page yesterday. That's about all you can do, since they don't have an archive feature like trade machine. If you're not getting lucky, sorry, I can't help you with that.... lol.

Comment

• Wow what a draft for DEN. First pick plus two picks right at the lotto border.

Oh, man, if we get a top three pick (we won't) I'd be all over Dragan Bender as our 4 of the future.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X