• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

Yeah.. worse than demar...
    Post the Scola line RR!!!!

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      Man, imagine if Vasquez, Lou, and Hansborogh still stuck around and played in this game?
      Omg no. Thank god they're no longer our problem.

Comment

• RR QR grade for Scola: Magna CUM LADE! Or just Mega Cum Load

Comment

• It was good to see Scola FIBA show up and not good to see old Ross shadow rearing its ugly head after a big contract.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            Post the Scola line RR!!!!

I got you babe. He was 9-13, 2 steals no turnovers.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              If OKC beats us, it's by a big run late in the 4th. This is a really good defensive team right now.
              We are and that makes me very happy but Durant and Westbrook is another animal man. Im telling you Carroll cannot and I mean cannot save us tomorrow night lol. We just have to hope one of them are off tomorrow or something
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                yeah 1-1 back to back out West is not a bad road trip
                Maybe we might lose tomorrow, or we just fuck around with the OKC fans by making this a 61-60 victory tomorrow, with KD and RWestb. going 4-56

Comment

• Scola had the dagger tonight. That shot sealed it
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I thought this was a solid game - admittedly with tons of room for improvement. Tough game for DD, but still showed a lot of that playing the right way concept. JV struggled inside but was still clutch and great defensively at the rim. Lowry was great. Scola played really well. Carroll had his first bad game, just missing good shots.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      yeah I'm pretty certain tomorrow is our first loss.
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Bond well tonight boys! Dont get into trouble though.

Where do NBAers go in Dallas?

Comment

• Ross just casually had a shitty game

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            I thought this was a solid game - admittedly with tons of room for improvement. Tough game for DD, but still showed a lot of that playing the right way concept. JV struggled inside but was still clutch and great defensively at the rim. Lowry was great. Scola played really well. Carroll had his first bad game, just missing good shots.
                            Caroll really strives on open looks and he only had two tonight. The ball movement was nothing like it was the last couple games.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              We are and that makes me very happy but Durant and Westbrook is another animal man. Im telling you Carroll cannot and I mean cannot save us tomorrow night lol. We just have to hope one of them are off tomorrow or something
                              Remember back in 2014 when we beat them with Ross and Salmons checking Durant the whole game? Anything is possible lol we're fucked

Comment

• Great game all things considered.

They got up early, lost the lead, came back, dicked around, and finally put it away.

Last years team would not have finally put it away.

Comment

Working...
                                X