• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Never happened.

Just like cavs call last year.

Nope.

Didn't happen.
    I still don't know what you are talking about...
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      IMO, the momentum changer was Casey going small ball using JV and DC as the bigs along with DD, KL and CoJo
      DC is the only small. DD and CoJo are SF and SG size. tbh if Raps had a good 4, Demar should be sitting with DC at the three

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        So how good is it to have a two-way C who can hit FTs in the game down the stretch?
        If anyone ever enjoyed anything ... Jonas is sure gonna enjoy these 4th quarter minutes. Cool. It might make you think that making a good man wait for his opportunity might be just the thing, now and then.

Comment

• LOL Off topic, but check out Lebron James ripping the sleeves off his sleeved jersey.

Comment

• Casey has actually coached very well this season. Maybe his new assistants are helping.

Comment

• First, magoon is the king of the world.

Second, that was a magnificent game! Everything was awesome. Zero complaints about anything. DD was great, JV was amazing, Lowry is killer, Joseph might have been the most important player of the game.

OMG, I love this team.

82-0!
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Actually, I have zero problem with JV-Carroll-Demar-Lowry-Joseph small ball lineup. They are probably our 5 best players and give us defense, offense and rebounding.
                As long as JV is out there, I'm fine with any lineup.

Comment

• Congrats coach on another well coached game.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    IMO, the momentum changer was Casey going small ball using JV and DC as the bigs along with DD, KL and CoJo
                    JV in the middle of a small ball lineup (when the time calls for it) is unstoppable. The problem is when you have an offensive non-entity like Biyombo or someone undersized like Patterson who will get crushed on the boards.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                      Casey has actually coached very well this season. Maybe his new assistants are helping.
                      I do praise Andy Greer more than Casey on the improved defense.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                        Gonna find the Torrent of this game and Download it, I was at work and commenting to you guys only
                        I was wondering why you were having such positive posts all game

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                          Did I just here OKC's coach say he got out coached by the raps going small?
                          scouting report will warn teams not to foul.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, replace cojo with Vasquez tonight and I'm pretty sure we lose.
                            Absolutely no doubt. And I'm very fond of Greivis.

But CoJo sure is a busy little bee. In your ear. In the dark. And you without your epi-pen.

Comment

• The difference between this years' small ball and last years' is that the single big man being played is actually big.
                              OG is our king

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                scouting report will warn teams not to foul.
                                That has its own hazards - DD was getting into the lane at will, and that means layup so if you don't foul and good luck not fouling JV.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X