Game #5 - Toronto Raptors 103 - Oklahoma City Thunder 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    I do praise Andy Greer more than Casey on the improved defense.
    biggest change is not blitzing the ball handler all the time. dc helps but if they ran a different scheme last year they wouldnt be 25th or something

Comment

• LOL reading OKC forums and they complaining about how the refs are against them. LOL!!!!!

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        DC is the only small. DD and CoJo are SF and SG size. tbh if Raps had a good 4, Demar should be sitting with DC at the three
        I'm as hard as anyone on Derozan, but he's had a great year so far. He's driving and dishing, getting to the line a shit ton (and hitting), and he was clutch as hell in the 4th q. Don't know how you could justify sitting him right now.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
          LOL reading OKC forums and they complaining about how the refs are against them. LOL!!!!!
          At this point, fans of every team complain about refs when they lose a game.

Comment

• So CoJo's lone +22 was higher than the rest of the rest of the positive Raptors combined: +19. Crazy

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              That has its own hazards - DD was getting into the lane at will, and that means layup so if you don't foul and good luck not fouling JV.
              Demar doesnt get to the rim, he pulls up. He cant blow past guys. Step back from him and let him shoot

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                So CoJo's lone +22 was higher than the rest of the rest of the positive Raptors combined: +19. Crazy
                Yeah, kind of tells you how messed up a stat +/- can be in basketball.

Comment

• From the main page.. The best quote of the early season came from Denver Nugget coach Mike Malone who said: “it’s like Noah’s ark, they have 2 of everything” in reference of the Thunder’s depth.

Noah's ark!!!!!

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    I do praise Andy Greer more than Casey on the improved defense.
                    Well .... you would, right?

Seriously. There's no "I" in team. I saw Kalamian setting the offense on the side-line late, with Casey hanging right back. And why not? He's a former OKC coach for Christ sakes. So give the other coaches credit. And give the head coach credit for stepping out of the way when it's the thing to do.

On a night like tonight, let's be generous.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I'm as hard as anyone on Derozan, but he's had a great year so far. He's driving and dishing, getting to the line a shit ton (and hitting), and he was clutch as hell in the 4th q. Don't know how you could justify sitting him right now.
                      Hes getting foul alot. mean teams arent playing him right. theyll adjust

Comment

• Westbrook's dreams tonight

OG is our king

Comment

DC is the only small. DD and CoJo are SF and SG size. tbh if Raps had a good 4, Demar should be sitting with DC at the three
                          Demar won the game for us, but you're right put him on the bench in crunch time when he produces for us more often than not.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            First, magoon is the king of the world.

Second, that was a magnificent game! Everything was awesome. Zero complaints about anything. DD was great, JV was amazing, Lowry is killer, Joseph might have been the most important player of the game.

OMG, I love this team.

82-0!
                            All this and we're still working the kinks out of our offence. This team looks all set to make some major noise in the Eastern Conference, and the future looks bright besides.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, kind of tells you how messed up a stat +/- can be in basketball.
                              Admittedly, I hate +/- . That stat was for all those junkies that don't lol

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                              From the main page.. The best quote of the early season came from Denver Nugget coach Mike Malone who said: “it’s like Noah’s ark, they have 2 of everything” in reference of the Thunder’s depth.

Noah's ark!!!!!
                              Did Mike miss the memo? Only Noah's Ark is Dirk.

Comment

Hes getting foul alot. mean teams arent playing him right. theyll adjust
                                What? He's been in the league for years and gotten fouled a lot the last few. Pretty sure teams know what to expect. I've noticed a lot more passes to JV and the open man for 3 this year. He's also taking less long 2s and more "medium" 2s, where he drives, stops and pops, and have so far been a higher success rate and less degree of difficulty.

I'll take it with a grain of salt because I've seen him play smart like this for 5 game stretches, but I'll also give the devil his due.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X